BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Sugar Free Coconut Covered in Chocolate Candy.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat content.
Not a low calorie food.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
America's favorite sugar free. see more...

Rie G.
Actually sitting here eating a bar as I type this review. One I love the new packaging, the price is right and the flavor is absolutely amazing. I love the smoothness of the chocolate, the perfect combination of chocolate and coconut and even though it’s sugar free, the taste is amaaaaazing. Actually taste better than Mounds.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Slowly becoming my favorite candy. Honestly I am Keto and Id not recommend this, but I eat one when I feel it necessary to eat some chocolate. It taste delicious and light chocolate flavor with the coconut is very tasty. I will warn keto-ers that this contains MALTITOL which can be seen as sugar(can trigger insulin levels) so its not something Id recommend eating on this. Its low carb count is where I like it. It doesn't trigger my insulin levels because i keep it at one at a time and not everyday, but I recommend try them if you are diabetic or have a need for candy, and you are low carb.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a huge fan of the Russell Stover sugar free candy line. After trying a lot of different sugar free options, I feel they make a chocolate that tastes 'real' and doesn't have a weird aftertaste. I love the coconut center and chocolate covering of these treats. Delicious. Some people might not even tell that they are sugar free. I've bought endless bags of these.
Heather L.
Cleveland, MS
These little balls of joy are seriously delicious. My mother is diabetic but loves sweets and these are her go to sweets. I ate them forever without realizing they're sugar free. Now I buy them because get they taste amazing and are sugar free!
Suzanne C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mmmm!! These were so tasty and they are sugar free!! Such a great value!! I love them!! I eat these a few times a week!! I got these at the grocery store!! Soooo yummy!! I would recommend this to others!!
Kasey W.
Manalapan, NJ
These are really good i am not much of a peanut person but i really like these and they are good also because they are sugar free so i know that's even better for my family because my grandfather is diabetic and he loves them too
Diana R.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are super delicious! It doesn't make me feel so bad eating these because of the peanuts lol I love sneaking these in to the moves! Great now I'm craving some, brb going to the store to buy some! Take my word try them out!
Mia W.
These are sooooo good! I love that they are sugar free too. My Grandfather is diabetic so I try to get him candy on Valentine's Day but the choices are limited. I ALWAYS look for this brand because they are one of the few that carry sugar free candy, AND it's yummy!
Ashley H.
Paris, TX
SOOOOO GOOOOOOD ...... EVEN WITH IT BEING SUGAR FREE .... THIS BRAND IS GREAT ..... THEY MAKE SUCH GREAT PRODUCTS ..... MY DAD EATS THIS STUFF ALL THE TIME AND CAN'T GET ENOUGH
Keisha B.
Rich creek va
I actually tried these by accident. Didn't know they were sugar free. My mother is a diabetic so she got them them to try. Couldn't even tell they were sugar free.
Cheyenne W.