BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover Sugar Free Coconut: Sweetened with Splenda 160 calories and 10 grams of fat per serving Individually wrapped for freshness 10 oz. bag see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Catherine M.
Yes Yes Love these .I am a Coconut lover and glad I found these...oh my yummy indeed.These are so Good,si glad my children don't like Coconut...Yup....all mine!!
Stephanie V.
Grants Pass, OR
I really like this candy and so does my grandmother. Since my grandmother is diabetic it lets her eat something sweet without completely raising her blood sugar to dangerous levels.
Elizabeth W.
McColl, SC
I bought a bag of these because my father-in-law is diabetic and he was looking for a good tasting candy he could have. I tried them and I couldn't tell they were sugar free. I really liked them.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
This is some good candy even thought it's sugar free, I watch my sugar any way because I'm on a diet. It is really good it's very coconutty. I recommend it to any one
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good. They may be sugar free, but do not taste like it. I enjoy them as an occasional treat when I am watching sugar intake while dieting.
Tina H.
Warrenton, NC
I love these chocolates,they don't taste sugar free like some stuff.I use the to make candy bouquets for my friends who are diabetics
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mom's a diabetic and she get's sugar free candies. I tried one of these and was surprised by it's great taste without the sugar!
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
No longer tastes the same and its processed. Coconut was one of my favorite flavors and I didn't notice it was sugar free.
Jamie E.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are yummy!! I have had a hard time going sugar free and these have definitely helped. Love coconut and chocolate!!
Lucero E.
Coconut and chocolate together are too good, but this isn't my favorite candy, it's a little too sweet and sticky