BY RUSSELL STOVER

• Where can you purchase these???1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where this are always in store thanks15 Answers
Cristie G.
This is a great snack for diabetics. They need snacks too!!! LOL.... I usually buy a few boxes at a time for my hubby who is a diabetic. They are great tasting and a great price. You can find them at your local fine grocery store but there are many flavors at every different store. We will try them all eventually!!
Katie C.
THESE TASTE AMAZING! I would never guess they are actually sugar free! I've been buying random bags from different stores and they ALL had that whitish coating but the taste and texture wasn't affected. These really are a godsend for those who can't eat sugar!
Ashley G.
Belleville, IL
These taste amazing! It's not easy finding a delicious healthy snack while trying to lose weight! These have been one of my few vices while dieting!
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
I went sugar free a few months ago and it's a struggle to find tasty snacks that satisfy cravings. These are definitely a hit! I love them!
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
These look good and I wouldn't mind trying them. This brand has lots of healthy choices and I'll had this to my to buy list this year.
Shamika G.
Austell , GA
These are really good! Being that I have PCOC I have to adopt a diabetic diet and I can enjoy these without feeling guilty
Itzel L.
Excelentes para diabéticas o que están haciendo una dieta ya que solamente cada chocolate contiene 100 calorías
Gicelle G.
Definitely crazy about it, love the taste and the perfect size to take on your purse. Love chocolate!
Maria M.
Hesperia, CA
It tasyes deliciois especially if you're on a diet and you are trying not to consume so mamy calories
Rebecca G.
Omg soooo good they have a ton of other flavored as well, but only 100 calories! It's a great snack to have when you want to loose weight but have a little something sweet
sweetie G.
Does anyone know where this are always in store thanks
april s.
Sherwood, AR
Where can you purchase these???