Russell Stover Sugar Free Chewy Granola Snack Bars (Formerly Called Cereal Bars) (5 Per Box)

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Courtney B.
This is an amazing breakfast bar!!!!! Never regretted buying it and I love the taste. No lie!! You have to try it!!!!!!
Melinda H.
These look good. I haven,t seen them in our stores yet,but ,i would certainly try them. I like that they are sugar free
Tiana M.
These are so tasty I love the fact that they sugar free great grab and go snack I can eat them all day
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
These look great. Love Russell Stover brand. Best chocolates at Christmas time too. I'll try then
Laura C.
London
Looks very delicious and healthy would like to try this out :) and see how it tastes
Hibba_3adil^_^ 9.
These things are really amazing they taste awesome 😍😘😋😛😝😜😜😻😽you should have a try
Ornella S.
Is this healthy? And how does it taste?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
I have never seen these in the store. I see the name Russell Stovers and I automatically think sweet. Are these more of a snack or a breakfast bar?
Rell B.
Never seen this brand in the stores where I live is this a good product and do they come in other flavors ?
april s.
Sherwood, AR
Where can you buy these at??