Russell Stover Sugar Free Candies

by Russell Stover

Russell Stover Sugar Free Candies, 9 oz: Sugar free Sweetened with Splenda 4 flavors: Dark Chocolate, French Mint, Chocolate Candy, Raspberry

I've been trying to cut sugar out of my diet and looking for more sugar free products. I find that some have a taste at the end. Do these have that sugar free after taste?
What is in them that make them sugar-ftee. Is it a natural sweetener?
How many come in a package?
Start your review of Russell Stover Sugar Free Candies!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Sugar free is fantastic for me, I love all chocolate and this brand is one of my favorites sugar free doesn't taste sugar free.” in reviews
“They are really tasty, my favorite is the mints, I just can't get enough of those.” in reviews
Pittsburg , CA
Dirty keto-ers rejoice! Need a quick treat or craving something while aunt flow is in town....eat one of these bad boys. Won’t kick you out of ketosis! But be careful. Don’t overdo it or you & your toilet will be BFFs
Kingsport , TN
I am not diabetic, but my sister decided to give up sugar and lost 100 lbs. Since then, it has been a family effort to not eat too much sugar, but I have sweet tooth. When I'm craving chocolate, I grab some chocolate from Russel Stover at my local grocery store. Russel Stover is probably the only sugar-free chocolate candy that I cannot tell that it is sugar free. The rich, smooth chocolate has a variety choose from. My favorite is the Peanut Butter Cup, but in this specific sugar free pack, I love the dark chocolate! Russel Stover is big in TN because there is a Russel Stover Outlet in Pigeon Forge. I always make sure to stock up on the awesome deals there when I want some sugar free chocolate.
Elk Grove, CA
I've been on Keto for almost a year and because I am only human I to would like to have something sweet and so far this is my go to, especially since its available everywhere. I have yet to find one I dont like hahah  But my favorite would be the pecan delight... I find myself buying them the most.
St Johnsbury, VT
This is what I eat when I want to treat myself. I am a diabetic and appreciate  these tremendously! They are so good! They come in many different flavors so there is one for everyone. I think I have tried most flavors and have not disliked any of them!
These taste pretty good, especially to be sugar free. Be WARNED! If you eat more than one or two, you will have gastric distress, e.g. loads of gas, possible diarrhea. It's the sugar alcohol in them, which is indigestible, which causes the issues. The very fact that you can't fully digest them is what keeps them "safe" for people with blood sugar issues. The side effect, however, is unpleasant. If they give you no distress at all, your body is digesting them wholly, and therefore, they are probably spiking your blood sugar. Most sugar alcohols are partially spiking, partially safe. It's different for different people. Be safe & check your blood sugars after eating to know what effect they have on you. P.S. Full of chemicals/not a whole/real food.
Albany, OR
Dangerously delicious. Allows you to have the same flavor as regular candy, but they're sugar free. Still has calories and carbs, but sugar free! I fully recommend all Russell stover sugar free candies !
Barbourville, KY
These are on my grocery list every grocery shopping trip. They are Delicious!!! Perfect snack for low carb dieting. Pricing is a little more than what I would prefer to pay considering you don't get a large quantity in the bag. I would highly recommend to anyone. Disclaimer :-) : If you haven't ever ate them, I'd recommend only eating a few per sitting to see how they affect your stomach!!!! Sugar Alcohols can be *brutal*. :-)
Diabetes and chocolate do not mix too well. I've been a diabetic for 19 years and have never had anything as good as this. Its a creamy chocolate and actually tastes like the real thing. They sponsor Juvenile Diabetes Research, so that's a huge plus. Sugar free, but sugar alcohols (as well as carbohydrates) are in there so just be aware that it will still affect your glucose. Overall great product, but wish the prices were a little cheaper. Certainly keeps me from over indulging.
Onsted, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my go to secret chocolate sweetness attack snack. I allow one per day, (because more than that will not be pleasant) Sugar Free does not mean you can eat the entire bag. Just have one, but the flavors are spectaculor so you really don't need more than that to get your sweet tooth fix
Columbus , OH
These are the bomb! You can't even tell they're sugar free. Low calorie and zero sugar and they taste amazing, what isn't to love? They're not too expensive, either. Perfect for satisfying your cravings & not breaking your diet rules.