Russell Stover Sugar Free Candies

by Russell Stover

Russell Stover Sugar Free Candies, 9 oz: Sugar free Sweetened with Splenda 4 flavors: Dark Chocolate, French Mint, Chocolate Candy, Raspberry

I've been trying to cut sugar out of my diet and looking for more sugar free products. I find that some have a taste at the end. Do these have that sugar free after taste?
What is in them that make them sugar-ftee. Is it a natural sweetener?
How many come in a package?
Start your review of Russell Stover Sugar Free Candies!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Sugar free is fantastic for me, I love all chocolate and this brand is one of my favorites sugar free doesn't taste sugar free.in reviews
They are really tasty, my favorite is the mints, I just can't get enough of those.in reviews
Wendy C.
Richmond, VA
Yum! Russell Stover hits the nail on the head with these sugar free mint patties
Jean L.
These taste pretty good, especially to be sugar free. Be WARNED! If you eat more than one or two, you will have gastric distress, e.g. loads of gas, possible diarrhea. It's the sugar alcohol in them, which is indigestible, which causes the issues. The very fact that you can't fully digest them is what keeps them "safe" for people with blood sugar issues. The side effect, however, is unpleasant. If they give you no distress at all, your body is digesting them wholly, and therefore, they are probably spiking your blood sugar. Most sugar alcohols are partially spiking, partially safe. It's different for different people. Be safe & check your blood sugars after eating to know what effect they have on you. P.S. Full of chemicals/not a whole/real food.
member-b16c31656
Diabetes and chocolate do not mix too well. I've been a diabetic for 19 years and have never had anything as good as this. Its a creamy chocolate and actually tastes like the real thing. They sponsor Juvenile Diabetes Research, so that's a huge plus. Sugar free, but sugar alcohols (as well as carbohydrates) are in there so just be aware that it will still affect your glucose. Overall great product, but wish the prices were a little cheaper. Certainly keeps me from over indulging.
Kim K.
Benton, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these along with all the other Russell Stover Chocolates that my local Walmart carries for my husband who is a diabetic, he's also a candy & chocolate lover and cakes & pies lover in fact he loves everything he's not supposed to eat. I guess that's the way it goes tell someone they can't have something & they'll surely want it. I've always felt so bad for for him having to watch the rest of the world endulging in holiday pies, Valentine's & Easter candy and knowing giving in could have dire consequences. So I made it my mission 30 years ago to speak out as many really good hopefully the occasional great substitute. These days there are quite a few great products out there but when it comes to chocolate there's only a handful of sugar free alternatives that are nearly as good as their counterpart & my husband & I both feel like Russell Stover does sugar free chocolate best. All the varieties are good & some you really can't tell the difference. If you're a diabetic or you love one & you haven't brought home a bag of Russell Stovers Chocolate Candy's what are you waiting for?
april S.
Sherwood, AR
So many different types of candies. We love to buy these so then we have different kinds and can choose.
Quintina G.
Tallapoosa, MO
Doing a low carb diet I get to eat these. Omg I love them! I buy all varieties!! My fav are pb cup and caramel crispies
Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY
These are on my grocery list every grocery shopping trip. They are Delicious!!! Perfect snack for low carb dieting. Pricing is a little more than what I would prefer to pay considering you don't get a large quantity in the bag. I would highly recommend to anyone. Disclaimer :-) : If you haven't ever ate them, I'd recommend only eating a few per sitting to see how they affect your stomach!!!! Sugar Alcohols can be *brutal*. :-)
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got the sugar free dark chocolate orange ones from buzzagent and they are absolutely delicious! They're a perfect treat when you need a pick me up!
Eloisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They're so good for people that have diabetes is just like regular chocolate I totally recommend it there so good
Lindsay E.
Westerville, OH
I love love love this candy! The taste is great and the awesome part is they are sugar free!!! The chocolate truffle flavor is the best!!