BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell StoverĀ® Strawberry Cream Egg.
Naturally flavored covered in milk chocolate.
Handcrafted in small BatchesĀ®. see more...

• How would you compare these to the Cadbury Creme Eggs? Similar? 1 Answers
Hailey R.
Trafford , AL
Tried this on a whim to see if I would like it. Def not. Itā€™s basically like a 3 musketeers bar but the nougat is strawberry. IT IS NOT A CREME FILLED EGG. Iā€™ve had better stuff of theirs but this was gross.
Meagan B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love all flavors of Russell Stover chocolate covered marshmallow eggs. The chocolate is quality, has a nice flavor and smell and the flavors are true to their name. Very satisfying treat that I look forward to at Easter. The marshmallow itself is a very nice texture as well.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
MmMmMMMMMMMMmmmmmm I loves The Strawberry and Raspberry filled Russell Stovers Chocolate Easter candy. I buy a bunch of these every year and The Red Velvet is good too
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
I LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE, ALWAYS GET THEM AROUND EASTER IN WALGREENS FOR AROUND 50-60 CENTS EACH? BUT SOGOOD ! RUSSEL STOVER BEST CHOCOLATE COMPANY EVER WITH FERRERO <3
Wanda G.
Mundelein, IL
Who does not like strawberry? and in an egg for Easter is the best thing ever!!!!!!!!!! I love that idea and combination and the brand is the best of the best
Tracey J.
La Vergne, TN
I buy these for my dad who is a diabetic. He likes them but can't find them where he lives. I've tried them but I like their sugar free chocolate way better.
noor e.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are really delicious, i look forward to easter time to purchase them. Theres a lot of different flavors, this one and the maple one are one of my faves.
Tammy S.
Heath, OH
Oh I love the Russell stover chocolate covered eggs! I don't know if it's a good thing or such a shame that they only come around once a year!
Dorita H.
So I have had these before and the are very delicious. I love them a lot I recommend them to anyone who like chocolate and strawberry
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
Absolutely my favoritešŸ˜. I bought mine for only 59 cent. It tastes amazing. I get one every time i go to ingles!
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
How would you compare these to the Cadbury Creme Eggs? Similar?