BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Solid Milk Chocolate. see more...

Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
I used to get one of these every year for easter as a little girl. They were good then, and are still good now. The 'easterbunny' got this at rite aid, for a pretty great deal too! So the bunny's happy, and so am I. These will be here for next easter too. 10/10, would recommend.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
While getting a chocolate bunny is a must for Easter each year, you can definitely be picky about which brand you go with. Russell Stover knows how to get it right when it comes to chocolate bunnies. The chocolate is yummy and not cheap tasting (I know you know what I mean).
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
This a decent chocolate bunny for the price I would say very good it's just not my favorite. It's really thick and hard to break off small pieces and really not easy to just bite. The flavor is ok but just isn't as good as others. Doesn't melt in your mouth.
Emma J.
Emma J.
I had this for Easter and it was a pretty good chocolate bunny. It had a food taste and texture. It's probably one if the jest creamy chocolates there is
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
Saint Charles, MO
Nothing is best the a chocolate milk bunny. this is my favorite candy and what I wait for Easter for. it is so good and so worth it.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
This is a classic you can't go wrong with. However I have to say the bunnies with the fillings are to die for!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Town Creek, AL
I always love Easter Bunny's but Russell Stover's makes the best chocolate Easter bunnies ever
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
I like to have chocolate! Just that this is my least favorite, hardly any texture flavor
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
I love getting this chocolate bunny in Easter/sometimes my birthday while growing up. The cute bunny makes me smile all the time. Decently priced, but it is worth the taste. We go to the store to get these while they are around during the holiday. Now as a mom, I love to get these for my kids for this Easter.
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI
I normally get these around Easter time for friends and family and they're adorable. I do like Russell Stover chocolate, but every once in a while i bite into one that almost tastes waxy. Good chocolate for the price, but it's almost better to splurge for something with a little bit better quality.
Ashe F.
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
What shape do you most enjoy chocolate in? or what shape would you like to see it in?
Laura T.
Is it any good
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
N Tonawanda, NY
Will there ever be sugar free chocolate covered raisins?