Russell Stover Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny

by Russell Stover

Russell Stover® Solid Milk Chocolate.

Is it any good
Will there ever be sugar free chocolate covered raisins?
Are these any good?
Start your review of Russell Stover Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny!
Fairfax, VA
I've never been a big fan of Russell Stover chocolate bunnies at easter. The chocolate seems a bit sub-par compared to other brands, and I would definitely prefer a different kind.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
No, I can't. Sugar free chocolate? Maybe it's psychological or maybe it is physical, but I can taste the difference. But it's great this product is out there for those want it.
Tooele, UT
I would always get these in my easter basket as a kid, but I am not one to like straight chocolate. If I enjoyed chocolate more, I would like it more, but it is a good product.
N Tonawanda, NY
These are very good. I am trying to watch how much sugar I eat. This candy helps to satisfy my sweet tooth! There are also a lot of varieties in which to choose from!
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Russel stover always has amazing quality chocolate and is always my first pick for any holiday chocolate gift, the bunny for easter is the best due to you always bite the head off first!
I used to love these, but it gets really easy to be tempted to eat the whole thing a once. So good but you have to eat it in moderation otherwise you will get sick, I promise.
Windsor, IL
I was surprised that this didn't taste like a sugar free candy bar at all. If i hadn't seen the wrapper I would have thought it was just a regular chocolate bar.
I had this for Easter and it was a pretty good chocolate bunny. It had a food taste and texture. It's probably one if the jest creamy chocolates there is
It was really good i mean it just like any chocolate really but i got it on easter but i didn't eat it till a few days after but it was still fine to eat
Scipio, IN
So rich and creamy. Melts in your mouth. Love these white chocolate bunnies are yummy! They are the perfect treat for Easter, or any time of the year!