BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Solid Milk Chocolate. see more...

Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
I love getting this chocolate bunny in Easter/sometimes my birthday while growing up. The cute bunny makes me smile all the time. Decently priced, but it is worth the taste. We go to the store to get these while they are around during the holiday. Now as a mom, I love to get these for my kids for this Easter.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
While getting a chocolate bunny is a must for Easter each year, you can definitely be picky about which brand you go with. Russell Stover knows how to get it right when it comes to chocolate bunnies. The chocolate is yummy and not cheap tasting (I know you know what I mean).
Rebecca B.
This a decent chocolate bunny for the price I would say very good it's just not my favorite. It's really thick and hard to break off small pieces and really not easy to just bite. The flavor is ok but just isn't as good as others. Doesn't melt in your mouth.
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
It is in my opinion that white chocolate > all chocolate (even though white chocolate isn't really chocolate ok I know I know) but a big block of it!?! If you like white chocolate I don't really see how you could go wrong here, russell stover is notoriously good chocolate in my experience, it's semi thick, but not suffocating like some richer stuff.
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
These are really cheap and not so tasty chocolates. Although they are a Easter tradition carried on bringing smiles for many years. Always still enjoy getting them for it's the thought that counts. This particular brand is much better than other brands I must say.
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
I normally get these around Easter time for friends and family and they're adorable. I do like Russell Stover chocolate, but every once in a while i bite into one that almost tastes waxy. Good chocolate for the price, but it's almost better to splurge for something with a little bit better quality.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
I used to get one of these every year for easter as a little girl. They were good then, and are still good now. The 'easterbunny' got this at rite aid, for a pretty great deal too! So the bunny's happy, and so am I. These will be here for next easter too. 10/10, would recommend.
Bianca M.
Brooklyn, NY
As much as I like chocolate I actually attempted melting this to have as hot chocolate since it was too sweet and way to much chocolate. The design is cute but it not recommended unless you want to give a person diabetes.
ashley s.
spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have been given the white chocolate bunny a couple times for Easter. I was trying to give it a couple of tries. But I am more of a dark chocolate person. White chocolate just has a weird taste to it.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
White chocolate is one of my favorite flavors of chocolate. Russell Stovers makes on of the best Easter Rabbits. The chocolate is smooth. I usually eat it all at once. I just can't help myself.
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
What shape do you most enjoy chocolate in? or what shape would you like to see it in?
Laura T.
Rockfield, KY
Are these any good?
Katherine S.
N Tonawanda, NY
Will there ever be sugar free chocolate covered raisins?
Francesca D.