BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Solid Milk Chocolate. see more...

• Do yall prefer the solid or hollow bunnies?3 Answers
  • How many different varieties come in sugar free?3 Answers
  • Is this the best santa chocolate?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Definitely something i look forward to every year because they taste so good and really melt in your mouth." in 1 review
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
The Russell Stover chocolate bunny . This is a great little treat . It has a good chocolate taste and it is one of the best. I usually purchase this at Walgreen during the Easter season. It does have a good flavor . I would repurchase it for myself or someone else.
Tabitha K.
Tobyhanna, PA
Who doesn't love a solid chocolate Easter bunny?!?! I hate those cheap gross ones. They're like wax flavored chocolate. These on the other hand are super yummy and totally worth it.
greidy p.
Esta es mi debilidad y la razón por la que espero la Pascua. He tenido muchos conejitos de chocolate pero ninguno comparar a esto. La calidad del chocolate es increíble y es suave y delicioso. Casi desearía que no fuera tan bueno así que no los comería todo el tiempo.
Winona E.
Apache Junction, AZ
A must for the kids around the holidays! Can never go wrong ! Always comes in one piece and definetly melts in your mouth!
Trina M.
Love it. Love the fact that ita made in my hometown. Kids love the new building and the icecream everyone is friendly.
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Classic Easter treat from my childhood. It's not Easter unless my mom gives me one of these even though I am thirty.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Like russell stovers they are yum. but I like better milk chocolate not dark.
Kimberly S.
Albany, GA
I give this product a B because I am not a fan of dark chocolate. I purchased it hoping to like bc I have heard eating dark chocolate can be beneficial to your health. I think it was a very premium chocolate. If you love dark chocolate then you will probably love this product.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Russell Stover is a must have at Christmas time.I love all the filings and they taste very good.
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
I love these. the chocolate is very good to be sugar free. It's also a great snack for us diabetics with a sweet tooth.
Rosemarie C.
Is this the best santa chocolate?
Caitlin W.
Milton, GA
Do yall prefer the solid or hollow bunnies?
Bambi C.
Cleveland , TN
How many different varieties come in sugar free?