Russell Stover Solid Milk Chocolate uploaded by Amber M.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Solid Milk Chocolate. see more...

• Do yall prefer the solid or hollow bunnies?3 Answers
  • How many different varieties come in sugar free?3 Answers
  • Is this the best santa chocolate?6 Answers
Russell Stover Solid Milk Chocolate
  • "Definitely something i look forward to every year because they taste so good and really melt in your mouth." in 1 review
Stacy S.
1922 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I purchased one of the Valentine's Day her and it was very good. I like the way it tastes and it's not overly expensive and it's easily found. I will buy this again
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have always been a huge Russell Stover fan. I had never seen their chocolate in a little bite sized balls of this nature. I cannot find the actual product on Influenster, but this one was the closest I could fine since it is actually other solid milk chocolate. These are always around on Christmas and are super convenient since they are a bite-size. This is probably the best chocolate I’ve ever had in my life!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
The Russell Stover chocolate bunny . This is a great little treat . It has a good chocolate taste and it is one of the best. I usually purchase this at Walgreen during the Easter season. It does have a good flavor . I would repurchase it for myself or someone else.
Tabitha K.
Tobyhanna, PA
Who doesn't love a solid chocolate Easter bunny?!?! I hate those cheap gross ones. They're like wax flavored chocolate. These on the other hand are super yummy and totally worth it.
Eva L.
I have bought this sugar free candy for my mom because she is diabetic. She loved it and of course I had to try it because my mom is very picky when it come to sugar free items. This is the first candy I have tasted and not even notice that is sugar free.I has the full flavor of any regular candy. Very happy with it.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This is my weakness and the reason I look forward to Easter. I have had many chocolate bunnies but none compare to this. The quality of the chocolate is amazing and it's smooth and delicious. I almost wish it wasn't this good so I wouldn't eat them all the time.
Jenna P.
Saint Marys, OH
I'm really not sure how many years that my parents have been buying all 7 of their kids this chocolate bunny. but I can say they do so because it's cheap. the flavor is waxy and the taste liners in your mouth, and not in a good way
Kimberly S.
Albany, ['', '', '']
I give this product a B because I am not a fan of dark chocolate. I purchased it hoping to like bc I have heard eating dark chocolate can be beneficial to your health. I think it was a very premium chocolate. If you love dark chocolate then you will probably love this product.
greidy p.
Esta es mi debilidad y la razón por la que espero la Pascua. He tenido muchos conejitos de chocolate pero ninguno comparar a esto. La calidad del chocolate es increíble y es suave y delicioso. Casi desearía que no fuera tan bueno así que no los comería todo el tiempo.
Morgan N.
I'm pretty sure I get these every Easter from various family members & I love them! They are so yummy & creamy & just great. I will continue to eat them & buy them for my future family.
Rosemarie C.
Is this the best santa chocolate?
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
Do yall prefer the solid or hollow bunnies?
Bambi C.
Cleveland , TN
How many different varieties come in sugar free?