BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Solid Dark Chocolate. see more...

Alyssa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Personally love dark chocolate and I feel like this brand is a famous one for around the holidays and is always a hit. I think the size is a bit large and never gets finished at my house but still great.
Emma G.
kids like it because it is sugar and its cute.I always feel bad when i eat the bunny ,I also don't like dark chocolate and on top of that it just taste like cheap chocolate to me. if you like dark chocolate and don't mind the cheap taste to it you might like this if not don't wast you money
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Eh, these are OKAYYY i guess? Not really a big fan, I remember these as a kid and loved them back then, because what kid doesn't love sugar? but now i seem to notice how cheap the quality taste, they're hard to bite into too... don't really like these. not a fan.
Briana S.
As a chocolate fan, this is on,y ok. I think it has a high wax content so there isn't much flavor to it and it doesn't taste like a rich smooth creamy chocolate. But they are cheap if you need something cheap to fill the baskets up with.
Eden T.
Columbus, OH
I gotta say I love chocolate but it took a bit to get used to this one. Dark chocolate is my absolute favorite kind of chocolate but this was hard because it was hard and not as melty as I wanted. It still tastes pretty good. It just wouldn't be my immediate choice
Courtney S.
I love dark chocolate but Russell Stover's is absolute best, the bunny's are so cute, me and my sister love when Easter comes and we get Russell Stover Chocolate Bunnies! Absolute best.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
Didn't care for the dark chocolate that much but it was good to try this again. haven had it since I been a kid. very nice memories that this company make with families.
Madison S.
I don't particularly care for this certain brand of bunny, and it makes my brother's tummy hurt. But, all in all, still good flavor and might still buy.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
This looks delicious and cute, but it has a really strong dark chocolate flavor and when you bite it is hard for it to melt in your mouth.
Kayla S.
Not the highest quality chocolate, but you can't go wrong with a solid chocolate bunny. Just make sure you eat the ears first.