Add a Photo

By RUSSELL STOVER
Russell Stover® Solid Dark Chocolate.
Eden T.
Eden T.
Columbus, OH

I gotta say I love chocolate but it took a bit to get used to this one. Dark chocolate is my absolute favorite kind of chocolate but this was hard because it was hard and not as melty as I wanted. It still tastes pretty good. It just wouldn't be my immediate choice
Briana S.
Briana S.

As a chocolate fan, this is on,y ok. I think it has a high wax content so there isn't much flavor to it and it doesn't taste like a rich smooth creamy chocolate. But they are cheap if you need something cheap to fill the baskets up with.
jonathan f.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA

Didn't care for the dark chocolate that much but it was good to try this again. haven had it since I been a kid. very nice memories that this company make with families.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Grandville, MI

I used to get these with my Easter basket every year growing up and it is a fond memory of mine to have. Delicious!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

I love dark chocolate but Russell Stover's is absolute best, the bunny's are so cute, me and my sister love when Easter comes and we get Russell Stover Chocolate Bunnies! Absolute best.
Madison S.
Madison S.

I don't particularly care for this certain brand of bunny, and it makes my brother's tummy hurt. But, all in all, still good flavor and might still buy.
Yunuen V.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA

This looks delicious and cute, but it has a really strong dark chocolate flavor and when you bite it is hard for it to melt in your mouth.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

Not the highest quality chocolate, but you can't go wrong with a solid chocolate bunny. Just make sure you eat the ears first.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Vandalia, OH

I get these every year for Easter and it's always my favorite part of my Easter basket. The perfect chocolate Easter bunny.
Alice n.
Alice n.
Oak Ridge, TN

Russelll stover chocoalte is amazing............................... I always enjoy their chocolate around easter

Join Now