BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Solid Dark Chocolate. see more...

Emma G.
kids like it because it is sugar and its cute.I always feel bad when i eat the bunny ,I also don't like dark chocolate and on top of that it just taste like cheap chocolate to me. if you like dark chocolate and don't mind the cheap taste to it you might like this if not don't wast you money
Alyssa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Personally love dark chocolate and I feel like this brand is a famous one for around the holidays and is always a hit. I think the size is a bit large and never gets finished at my house but still great.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Eh, these are OKAYYY i guess? Not really a big fan, I remember these as a kid and loved them back then, because what kid doesn't love sugar? but now i seem to notice how cheap the quality taste, they're hard to bite into too... don't really like these. not a fan.
Courtney S.
I love dark chocolate but Russell Stover's is absolute best, the bunny's are so cute, me and my sister love when Easter comes and we get Russell Stover Chocolate Bunnies! Absolute best.
Stephanie S.
Kaufman, TX
I really hate dark chocolate but I always seam to try it but nope still didn't like it /:
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
This looks delicious and cute, but it has a really strong dark chocolate flavor and when you bite it is hard for it to melt in your mouth.
Eden T.
Columbus, OH
I gotta say I love chocolate but it took a bit to get used to this one. Dark chocolate is my absolute favorite kind of chocolate but this was hard because it was hard and not as melty as I wanted. It still tastes pretty good. It just wouldn't be my immediate choice
Kayla S.
Not the highest quality chocolate, but you can't go wrong with a solid chocolate bunny. Just make sure you eat the ears first.
Taylor H.
Vandalia, OH
I get these every year for Easter and it's always my favorite part of my Easter basket. The perfect chocolate Easter bunny.
Abby J.
Vinton, VA
I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee their chocolate. it's always delicious