Add a Photo

By RUSSELL STOVER
Russell Stover® Solid Dark Chocolate.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Jan. 10, 2017, 5:28 p.m.
Review for: Rabbit Solid Dark Chocolate 3 oz; 85 g
Personally love dark chocolate and I feel like this brand is a famous one for around the holidays and is always a hit. I think the size is a bit large and never gets finished at my house but still great.
Briana S.
Briana S.
As a chocolate fan, this is on,y ok. I think it has a high wax content so there isn't much flavor to it and it doesn't taste like a rich smooth creamy chocolate. But they are cheap if you need something cheap to fill the baskets up with.
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Feb. 21, 2017, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Rabbit Solid Dark Chocolate 3 oz; 85 g
Eh, these are OKAYYY i guess? Not really a big fan, I remember these as a kid and loved them back then, because what kid doesn't love sugar? but now i seem to notice how cheap the quality taste, they're hard to bite into too... don't really like these. not a fan.
jonathan f.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
Didn't care for the dark chocolate that much but it was good to try this again. haven had it since I been a kid. very nice memories that this company make with families.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used to get these with my Easter basket every year growing up and it is a fond memory of mine to have. Delicious!
Eden T.
Eden T.
Columbus, OH
I gotta say I love chocolate but it took a bit to get used to this one. Dark chocolate is my absolute favorite kind of chocolate but this was hard because it was hard and not as melty as I wanted. It still tastes pretty good. It just wouldn't be my immediate choice
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Not the highest quality chocolate, but you can't go wrong with a solid chocolate bunny. Just make sure you eat the ears first.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Vandalia, OH
I get these every year for Easter and it's always my favorite part of my Easter basket. The perfect chocolate Easter bunny.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Vinton, VA
I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee their chocolate. it's always delicious
Alice n.
Alice n.
Oak Ridge, TN
Russelll stover chocoalte is amazing............................... I always enjoy their chocolate around easter