BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Solid Dark Chocolate. see more...

Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Personally love dark chocolate and I feel like this brand is a famous one for around the holidays and is always a hit. I think the size is a bit large and never gets finished at my house but still great.
Briana S.
Briana S.
As a chocolate fan, this is on,y ok. I think it has a high wax content so there isn't much flavor to it and it doesn't taste like a rich smooth creamy chocolate. But they are cheap if you need something cheap to fill the baskets up with.
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Eh, these are OKAYYY i guess? Not really a big fan, I remember these as a kid and loved them back then, because what kid doesn't love sugar? but now i seem to notice how cheap the quality taste, they're hard to bite into too... don't really like these. not a fan.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
I love dark chocolate but Russell Stover's is absolute best, the bunny's are so cute, me and my sister love when Easter comes and we get Russell Stover Chocolate Bunnies! Absolute best.
Madison S.
Madison S.
I don't particularly care for this certain brand of bunny, and it makes my brother's tummy hurt. But, all in all, still good flavor and might still buy.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate, but this wasn't bad. It wasn't too rich or bitter tasting.
Yunuen V.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
This looks delicious and cute, but it has a really strong dark chocolate flavor and when you bite it is hard for it to melt in your mouth.
Alice n.
Alice n.
Oak Ridge, TN
Russelll stover chocoalte is amazing............................... I always enjoy their chocolate around easter
Abby J.
Abby J.
Vinton, VA
I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee their chocolate. it's always delicious
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Vandalia, OH
I get these every year for Easter and it's always my favorite part of my Easter basket. The perfect chocolate Easter bunny.