Add a Photo

By RUSSELL STOVER
Russell Stover® Solid Dark Chocolate.
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC

Eh, these are OKAYYY i guess? Not really a big fan, I remember these as a kid and loved them back then, because what kid doesn't love sugar? but now i seem to notice how cheap the quality taste, they're hard to bite into too... don't really like these. not a fan.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

Personally love dark chocolate and I feel like this brand is a famous one for around the holidays and is always a hit. I think the size is a bit large and never gets finished at my house but still great.
Briana S.
Briana S.

As a chocolate fan, this is on,y ok. I think it has a high wax content so there isn't much flavor to it and it doesn't taste like a rich smooth creamy chocolate. But they are cheap if you need something cheap to fill the baskets up with.
jonathan f.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA

Didn't care for the dark chocolate that much but it was good to try this again. haven had it since I been a kid. very nice memories that this company make with families.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wyoming, MI

I used to get these with my Easter basket every year growing up and it is a fond memory of mine to have. Delicious!
Eden T.
Eden T.
Columbus, OH

I gotta say I love chocolate but it took a bit to get used to this one. Dark chocolate is my absolute favorite kind of chocolate but this was hard because it was hard and not as melty as I wanted. It still tastes pretty good. It just wouldn't be my immediate choice
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

Not the highest quality chocolate, but you can't go wrong with a solid chocolate bunny. Just make sure you eat the ears first.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Vandalia, OH

I get these every year for Easter and it's always my favorite part of my Easter basket. The perfect chocolate Easter bunny.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Vinton, VA

I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee their chocolate. it's always delicious
Alice n.
Alice n.
Oak Ridge, TN

Russelll stover chocoalte is amazing............................... I always enjoy their chocolate around easter

Join Now