BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Big Bite Caramel S'mores.
Caramel, marshmallow, milk chocolate & graham crackers. see more...

• Do people actually like this, if you do have you never tr...3 Answers
  • Does the chocolate melt in your mouth ?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite russell stover product?1 Answers
Carol N.
Saint Paul, MN
All the Sugar Free Russell Stover candies are wonderful! I need to stay low carb from a weight loss surgery (Duodenal Switch), and these caramels are a great treat - Chewy, smooth caramel & creamy chocoate! Eat in moderation, as sugar alcohols can cause lower, um frequent poop issues. <--Hope not TMI.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am not a big fan of most Russell Stover chocolates, but these things are delicious. They are the perfect combination for a sweet treat and are a good size to satisfy your craving
GINA D.
Coushatta, LA
Really Good Chocolate, the only problem with them is that it also works as a laxative if you eat too many of them..lol..But other than that, the taste is great..
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
Omg are these divine! You take a bite and melt inside! Not too gooey but just gooey enough. Tastes like caramel but the butter cream just adds to the heaven hidden inside the chocolate.
Brittany V.
Bellflower, CA
So yummy! These are perfect for this Independency Day weekend! No fire required for the kiddos! I grab Thea at my favorite Target store whenever I see them!
Saleen G.
New Lenox, IL
I am not a big fan of this brand of chocolates. Yes, they are inexpensive and may be a good value, they taste inexpensive and are a last resort for me.
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to pick out the caramels in the Russell Stover boxes of assorted chocolates. Always my favorite! It's great to just get the caramels alone!
Laurie P.
Tiverton, RI
These are so delicious, being a diebetic it is the perfect snack for me when I get the craving for something sweet, Its hard to eat just one though
Laura R.
So glad these exist! Their carmels have always been my favorite. Their chocolate is great quality like the Carmel. Very smooth and creamy.
Pamela M.
Manteca, CA
These carmels, are really good, not to sweet, and not to salty, just the right touch amount of sweetness, to fill your sweet tooth. :)
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
Do people actually like this, if you do have you never tried sees candy?
Miranda  i.
Does the chocolate melt in your mouth ?
Brittany B.
What's your favorite russell stover product?