Russell Stover Santa Money Solid Milk Chocolate uploaded by Dianne CT M.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Note Solid Milk Chocolate.
1,000,000,000.
In Santa we trust.
One Billion®.
Wife of Santa. see more...

• Where can I purchase these?2 Answers
  • Was going to buy these for my housemates. They look reall...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I remember the santa chocolates when I was a little kid." in 1 review
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I look forward to buying the Russell Stover Santa Money every year. The Russell Stover chocolates have a nice sweet flavor and the money design is cute. Okay, I usually grab a few of these every year. This makes a nice gift and a nice snack.
ashley s.
spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember the santa chocolates when I was a little kid. This is a tradition, I love that they have my two favorite things christmas and santa and chocolate.
Megan R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My kids just love getting these in their stocking. They love the taste and the look of them. Santa sure does know good chocolate
ashley s.
spring, TX
Where can I purchase these?
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
Was going to buy these for my housemates. They look really cute but how do they taste?