BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Rich Milk & Dark Chocolate Cherry Cordials.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®.
Naturally flavored. see more...

Russell Stover Rich Milk & Dark Chocolates
  • "These are super yummy I love the variety it comes with and different flavors they pull together with it " in 1 review
  • "I cannot get enough of there!" in 1 review
  • "me and my dad eat these all the time we love how this brand of chocolate tastes because its very rich and creamy" in 1 review
  • "russell stovers thoses are very good but me personally dont care for the cherry flavored, but russell stovers overall is very good to add other varieties of this chocolate is the bomb." in 1 review
  • "This is really good quality chocolate, combine with cherry perfect." in 1 review
Liz H.
I'm not a fan of Russell Stover to begin with. But as a chocolate addict who is known for her sweet tooth, I wouldn't turn down most everything. Even if it's chocolate I don't like, I give it another try whenever someone gives me an unwanted present. Nothing disappoints me more than opening a present and finding it to be Russell Stover, the bottom quality of all grocery store chocolate. It even beats the store brand for the bottom quality. Maybe I sound like a snob, but you really don't know what you're missing if you like Russell Stover chocolate. It's the Walmart/Lindsay Lohan of chocolate. Lots of people can afford it and a lot of people know the name. But the quality is eehhh and it's so underwhelming.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
RS used to make these cherries by hand up until a few years ago. Now they are done by a robot. The ladies they hired had to have cold hands! No lie, I used to work for RS. They USED to be delicious! Ever since they stopped being hand made, the quality is not as good. The liquid centers would crystalize in a lot of them.
Samantha H.
first of all, you cannot go wrong with Russell Stover! we have a big retail store about an hour away and I love the huge wall to wall selection! this box is the best because it has milk and dark chocolate, and no nuts! its the perfect sweet tooth box :)
ERIC G.
STOCKTON
Russell stovers thoses are very good but me personally don't care for the cherry flavored, but russell stovers overall is very good to add other varieties of this chocolate is the bomb.
Nikki F.
The cherry flavor gives an over powering taste to the chocolate. My grandmother loves them but for someone who loves regular cherries and cherries that go on top of ice cream sundaes, this combination of cherry and chocolate is not the best.
Dee Dee G.
Manhattan, KS
The cherry flavor gives an over powering taste to the chocolate. Ever since they stopped being hand made, the quality is not as good. The liquid centers would crystalize in a lot of them.
Landi G.
Never liked these. They are just nasty to me. I hate the liquid cherry goop that's in the center. They always taste weird and will never buys these.
Karla B.
Arlington Hts, IL
Omg I love these chocolates I tried them for the first time this year and I Automatically fell in love with them. I recommend it to anyone
Andrea F.
N Arlington, NJ
I cannot get enough of there! we eat them here every Christmas and i love the filling! the chocolate just makes it that much better!!
Selena Q.
Corona, NY
I personally don't like it at all..I don't like the cherry liquid at all.. I wouldn't recommend it for those who like cherry liquid