BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Rich Chocolate Centers Truffles.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®. see more...

• I'm not a truffle fan, do these taste better than the ass...1 Answers
  • Is there an assortment of both dark and milk chocolate?1 Answers
  • Does this assortment contain both milk and dark chocolate?3 Answers
  • "I seriously can't stop eating them." in 1 review
Annabel E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Super tasty. Most of all, I love that this box makes a great present for Christmas or for a special occasion. Great value for the price.
Lorena A.
Riverdale, GA
Russell truffles are marvelous!!! These chocolate'S instantly brighten my day. I like to savour them by eating one a day. It makes may day a little sweeter.
Stephanie D.
Russel Stover is such a classic. My dad gives me a box every Valentine's Day. They chocolate is pretty good and very affordable.
olivia w.
Moncks Corner, SC
My mom gets these a lot they taste really good espoecially this brand everyone should try it you will love it
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
These are so yummy and choclatley i love them i adore them but they have too much calories and i need a bevarage accompanied because too much chocolate makes me thirsty
Kaitlyn D.
Searcy, AR
I love the assortments have the different chocolates. don't eat some of them but the ones I do are delicious
Alexandria S.
Washington, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
THESE TRUFFLES ARE FABULOUS. I seriously can't stop eating them. The truffle inside is perfectly creamy and smooth and the chocolate on the outside tastes delicious. Great product.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
I can't even begin to tell how many boxes of these I've eaten. They're all delicious
Toja D.
Russel Stovers is my favorite box of chocolates.And i love it so much for a gift
frances m.
Russel Stovers is honestly my favorite box of chocolates. Love the flavors and taste.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
Do you like the truffles better then the assorted kind??
Amanda W.
Woodland Hls, CA
Does this assortment contain both milk and dark chocolate?
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm not a truffle fan, do these taste better than the assorted and if so, is there a difference in chocolates?
andrea c.
Oakland, CA
Is there an assortment of both dark and milk chocolate?