BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Rich Chocolate Centers Truffles.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®. see more...

• I'm not a truffle fan, do these taste better than the ass...1 Answers
  • Is there an assortment of both dark and milk chocolate?1 Answers
  • Does this assortment contain both milk and dark chocolate?3 Answers
  • "I seriously can't stop eating them." in 1 review
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
Russell Stover Truffle Assortment is delicious, and reasonable. This is the box i usually pick up from the drugstore if I'm sick picking up medication from the pharmacy, as a pick-me-up.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
These are so yummy and choclatley i love them i adore them but they have too much calories and i need a bevarage accompanied because too much chocolate makes me thirsty
Alexandria S.
Washington, Mo
THESE TRUFFLES ARE FABULOUS. I seriously can't stop eating them. The truffle inside is perfectly creamy and smooth and the chocolate on the outside tastes delicious. Great product.
Lorena A.
Riverdale, GA
Russell truffles are marvelous!!! These chocolate'S instantly brighten my day. I like to savour them by eating one a day. It makes may day a little sweeter.
Alyssa  M.
This box of assorted chocolates is great! My family normally picks this box and other up for family get togethers and they're gone almost automatically!
Joanie S.
Bensalem, PA
I pick out my favorites! Good and chocolatey! I think most boxes of chocolates are like that, there are some that you like and others you may not
Annabel E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Super tasty. Most of all, I love that this box makes a great present for Christmas or for a special occasion. Great value for the price.
Stephanie D.
Russel Stover is such a classic. My dad gives me a box every Valentine's Day. They chocolate is pretty good and very affordable.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Russell Stover has great truffles! I'm very much a truffle person and they give a good variety while still making them different
Christine P.
Hawthorne, NY
I love Russell Stover, especially with the holidays coming up. This truffle
Assortment would make the perfect hostess gift!
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
Do you like the truffles better then the assorted kind??
Amanda W.
Woodland Hills, CA
Does this assortment contain both milk and dark chocolate?
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm not a truffle fan, do these taste better than the assorted and if so, is there a difference in chocolates?
andrea c.
Oakland, CA
Is there an assortment of both dark and milk chocolate?