BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Raspberry Whip Egg.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®.
Covered in dark chocolate naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

Russell Stover Raspberry Whip Egg in Dark Chocolate
  • "Russell Stover is not usually my favorite chocolate brand, but these are delicious." in 2 reviews
  • "I cant get enough of these!!!" in 1 review
  • "I want to like these because of the raspberry but hate dark chocolate." in 1 review
  • "The inside is sweet, smooth and creamy, perfect amount of raspberry flavor." in 1 review
Lynne M.
I stock up on these goodies when Easter time rolls around and I'm so sad when they disapear form the store shelves and my hidden stash at home. These Russell Stover Raspberry Whip Eggs are so delightful.
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These eggs are definitely one of my favorite parts of Easter, right after Cadbury Cream Eggs. There are so many different flavors and varieties of this candy. They are also relatively cheap, and generally there are deals where you can buy multiple for a low price.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
Not a Russell Stover or dark chocolate fan. Their eggs are ok tasting, but very sweet in taste. I only eat these at Easter if someone else buys them for me. I never buy Russell Stover chocolates myself because I don't like the taste and consider it to be cheap chocolate.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
Yay for Eqster candy. I love chocolate eggs, it puts me in a good mood! Lol! Russell Stover Dark chocolate is so good! For all you dark chocolate lover, I recommend r
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
This is my favorite chocolate cream candy. I don't like most of the creams. Ison't usually like the texture or how overly sweet they are but this one is on point.
Angela R.
Canton, MI
I love Russell Stovers products and I also love raspberries!!! Just very sweet. It's good for someone who has a sweet tooth and can appreciate chocolate.
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
These are my favorite. I love the combination of dark chocolate and raspberry. The whipped raspberry flavor is to die for. It is nice and sweet.
Jill F.
Kannapolis, NC
Delicious! Perfect size for a small snack, to staify your sweet tooth. The inside is sweet, smooth and creamy, perfect amount of raspberry flavor.
Nikki T.
Evansville, IN
Dark chocolate and raspberry are AMAZING together. When it's Russell Stover, it's that much better. Never disappointed with anything they make.
Jennica B.
Conway, AR
These are entirely too good for safety. They're light and fluffy and refreshing so you could easily eat a dozen without knowing it. Love them!