BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Milk Chocolate Rabbit Pretzel Pieces.
Covered in milk chocolate. see more...

Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This was great. The chovolate was good and sweet and it went fast in my house. Sorta wish we had more now.
Belle M.
I love chocolate bunnies. Used to eat them as a kid and It reminds me of easier times. Hahahahahah. Great chocolate. Not super chocolatey, but what are you gonna do? It's still good.
Nika G.
Not the best quality chocolate ever, but for the price, definitely something I would pick up again! The shape is cute and the chocolate is good for kids and adults alike.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
I loved getting these as a kid I am a huge chocolate lover, these tasted great and always went fast in my house.
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
Not sure why this is still up but I like the creaminess of Russel Stover chocolates and is usually my first choice for gift giving.
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY
I get these every year for my kids they love them and I love russel stover. They have some good chocolate. My kids love them.
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
This product tastes delicious, and is packaged in such a way that makes it perfect for center stage of the easter basket!
April W.
Park Hills, MO
I love this brand of chocolate and especially the fact that this one is crispy. This chocolate is so rich and tasty.
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
I loved these as a child!! These candies are creamy and crispy, the chocolate almost melts in your mouth.
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Good! The crisps in this bunny really make it good! Its much better than the original milk chocolate bunny that you get sick of after 2 bites