BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Milk Chocolate Rabbit Pretzel Pieces.
Covered in milk chocolate. see more...

Russell Stover Pretzel Pieces Milk Chocolate Rabbit

Start your review of Russell Stover Pretzel Pieces Milk Chocolate Rabbit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This was great. The chovolate was good and sweet and it went fast in my house. Sorta wish we had more now.
Tonia S.
Somerset, KY
Honestly the chocolate doesn't taste very quality. I'd buy it again but it wouldn't be my first option. Three stars-thinking more 2.5 though.
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
This product tastes delicious, and is packaged in such a way that makes it perfect for center stage of the easter basket!
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Good! The crisps in this bunny really make it good! Its much better than the original milk chocolate bunny that you get sick of after 2 bites
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
I loved these as a child!! These candies are creamy and crispy, the chocolate almost melts in your mouth.
April W.
Park Hills, MO
I love this brand of chocolate and especially the fact that this one is crispy. This chocolate is so rich and tasty.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
It's not... terrible... and that's about as complimentary as I can be about this chocolate. I don't care for it. It's waxy and sugary and not super chocolatey. The crispies in this particular bunny are good though, so I prefer it over solid Russel Stover chocolate. (Which isn't really saying much.) At least the bunny is cute!
Michelle U.
I don't like hollow chocolate rabbits because i feel loke it's a rip off but I love chocolate.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I really don't like hollow candy either but I their great for gift baskets kids like it so they must be good.
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
Must have for your kids Easter baskets!!! Smooth chocolate that tastes great!