BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Milk Chocolate Rabbit Pretzel Pieces.
Covered in milk chocolate. see more...

Russell Stover Pretzel Pieces Milk Chocolate Rabbit

Start your review of Russell Stover Pretzel Pieces Milk Chocolate Rabbit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
It's not... terrible... and that's about as complimentary as I can be about this chocolate. I don't care for it. It's waxy and sugary and not super chocolatey. The crispies in this particular bunny are good though, so I prefer it over solid Russel Stover chocolate. (Which isn't really saying much.) At least the bunny is cute!
Tonia S.
Somerset, KY
Honestly the chocolate doesn't taste very quality. I'd buy it again but it wouldn't be my first option. Three stars-thinking more 2.5 though.
Dianna O.
San Antonio, TX
Is this healthy? No. Will it taste great? Of course. I love chocolate in all shapes and forms so this is great :).
Belle M.
I love chocolate bunnies. Used to eat them as a kid and It reminds me of easier times. Hahahahahah. Great chocolate. Not super chocolatey, but what are you gonna do? It's still good.
Nika G.
Not the best quality chocolate ever, but for the price, definitely something I would pick up again! The shape is cute and the chocolate is good for kids and adults alike.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This was great. The chovolate was good and sweet and it went fast in my house. Sorta wish we had more now.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
I loved getting these as a kid I am a huge chocolate lover, these tasted great and always went fast in my house.
casey b.
rothwell
I love this it's so cute and tasty it's tastes amazing definitely a recommendation
Suzanne M.
Little Elm, TX
I get these every year for my best friends and they love it! Although I think the quality of the chocolate could be better compared to others,... It was still AMAZING
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I really don't like hollow candy either but I their great for gift baskets kids like it so they must be good.