BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Milk Chocolate Rabbit Pretzel Pieces.
Covered in milk chocolate. see more...

amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
This product tastes delicious, and is packaged in such a way that makes it perfect for center stage of the easter basket!
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
I loved these as a child!! These candies are creamy and crispy, the chocolate almost melts in your mouth.
April W.
Park Hills, MO
I love this brand of chocolate and especially the fact that this one is crispy. This chocolate is so rich and tasty.
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
Must have for your kids Easter baskets!!! Smooth chocolate that tastes great!
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
All Russel Stovers are delicious and taste great so at easter or anytime grab russel stover when your in the mood for good tasting chocolate
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY
I get these every year for my kids they love them and I love russel stover. They have some good chocolate. My kids love them.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I have always loved the Russel Stover crispy chocolate bunny for Easter! My children have also liked these, and we make sure and get them for our grandkids too!
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
Not sure why this is still up but I like the creaminess of Russel Stover chocolates and is usually my first choice for gift giving.
Landi G.
Love getting and giving these for Easter! Classic bunny shape and delicious to eat! One of my top 20 favorite candies.
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
All of my family members that like the crispy chocolate get this one from me in their basket. They always love it and the ears go first! Great value.