BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Milk Chocolate Rabbit Pretzel Pieces.
Covered in milk chocolate. see more...

Russell Stover Pretzel Pieces Milk Chocolate Rabbit

Start your review of Russell Stover Pretzel Pieces Milk Chocolate Rabbit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
This product tastes delicious, and is packaged in such a way that makes it perfect for center stage of the easter basket!
Landi G.
Love getting and giving these for Easter! Classic bunny shape and delicious to eat! One of my top 20 favorite candies.
Dianna O.
San Antonio, TX
Is this healthy? No. Will it taste great? Of course. I love chocolate in all shapes and forms so this is great :).
April W.
Park Hills, MO
I love this brand of chocolate and especially the fact that this one is crispy. This chocolate is so rich and tasty.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
I loved getting these as a kid I am a huge chocolate lover, these tasted great and always went fast in my house.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I really don't like hollow candy either but I their great for gift baskets kids like it so they must be good.
Mandy E.
Terre Haute , IN
Reminds me of a crunch bar. But the chocolate melts better. I buy these ever year even before I had a kid.
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
I loved these as a child!! These candies are creamy and crispy, the chocolate almost melts in your mouth.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This was great. The chovolate was good and sweet and it went fast in my house. Sorta wish we had more now.
Nika G.
Not the best quality chocolate ever, but for the price, definitely something I would pick up again! The shape is cute and the chocolate is good for kids and adults alike.