BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Milk Chocolate Rabbit Pretzel Pieces.
Covered in milk chocolate. see more...

Meg M.
Columbia, MD
It's not... terrible... and that's about as complimentary as I can be about this chocolate. I don't care for it. It's waxy and sugary and not super chocolatey. The crispies in this particular bunny are good though, so I prefer it over solid Russel Stover chocolate. (Which isn't really saying much.) At least the bunny is cute!
Belle M.
I love chocolate bunnies. Used to eat them as a kid and It reminds me of easier times. Hahahahahah. Great chocolate. Not super chocolatey, but what are you gonna do? It's still good.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I have always loved the Russel Stover crispy chocolate bunny for Easter! My children have also liked these, and we make sure and get them for our grandkids too!
Suzanne M.
Little Elm, TX
I get these every year for my best friends and they love it! Although I think the quality of the chocolate could be better compared to others,... It was still AMAZING
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
All of my family members that like the crispy chocolate get this one from me in their basket. They always love it and the ears go first! Great value.
Tonia S.
Somerset, KY
Honestly the chocolate doesn't taste very quality. I'd buy it again but it wouldn't be my first option. Three stars-thinking more 2.5 though.
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
All Russel Stovers are delicious and taste great so at easter or anytime grab russel stover when your in the mood for good tasting chocolate
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Good! The crisps in this bunny really make it good! Its much better than the original milk chocolate bunny that you get sick of after 2 bites
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
Not sure why this is still up but I like the creaminess of Russel Stover chocolates and is usually my first choice for gift giving.
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY
I get these every year for my kids they love them and I love russel stover. They have some good chocolate. My kids love them.