BY RUSSELL STOVER

Jelly beans aren't just for Easter anymore. Our Jelly Beans are just the right texture and come in a rainbow of classic colors and flavors. Made with real fruit pectin. Features include: -Pack of four, 12-Ounce (Total of 48-Ounce)-A classic taste for Easter-Made with real fruit pectin see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kathleen D.
Richmond, VA
They're okay, but Starburst is so much better. These are larger pectin jelly beans with less flavor. They're firmer and fairly bland. I'm glad I bought them on sale. Wouldn't buy again but not terrible.
kara p.
Tucson, AZ
I really love jelly beans so just for that reason these couldn't get bellow a 3 from me but i think there are much better beans on the market. These tasted like that cheap huge bag you can find at walmart around easter for like $2.00. Def. don't taste like a gourmet jelly bean
Cody E.
Keithville, LA
I normally do not care for jelly beans. But these were OK! Has a nice taste. But the main thing that I love about jelly beans, is decorating with them. Fun to make cakes with these. And cupcake . Even cookie sheet cakes. Truly gets me in the holiday sprits also.
Annmarie P.
Hiddenite, NC
Nasty! The only flavor worth eating is the cherry but the rest are some of the most horrible things that I have ever put in my mouth. I do like jelly beans but these are horrible!!
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
I think overall jelly beans or to exspensive but some of these are good for the price ones i like jelly belly more then any other ones.
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not as good as jelly belly, I would pay more for jelly belly and get a better taste. I think these taste like wax with sugar
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Grose. Taste like wax mixed with sugar. I would rather pay more for jelly belly. These are disgusting
Stephane R.
Williamsport, MD
They can be very delicious if you are in the mood for something really sweet!
Jessica H.
Nothing is as good as jelly belly but this definitely comes in as a close second!
Stephane R.
Williamsport, MD
Are they sold in every grocery store?
Carolina l.