Russell Stover Pecan Delight Decorative Heart uploaded by Naomie K.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Pecan Lovers, Rejoice! This Valentine’s Day Heart Holds A Generous Cache Of Our Always-popular Pecan Delights, Red And Gold Decorative Heart.

• "I get them at my local walgreens every time I go in there." in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of Russel stover, and the pecan delights are very good, I'd recommend" in 1 review
vanessa r.
I could seriously finish a whole box of these all by myself! You wouldn't believe how addicting these things are. I've always been a big fan of pecans and chocolate. I don't know how anyone could not like this perfect combination. I wouldn't mind getting these every Valentine's Day.
raven w.
These chocolates are famous. This brand makes the best chocolate packed in a heart shaped box. Then they add pecans????? Yum....... My favorite way to eat chocolate is with some kind of nuts. These are very good if you like nutty chocolate!!
Ginni T.
Texas
These are my absolute favorite sweet treat. They have just the right amount of chocolate, caramel, and pecans in each bite. Their chewy and soft and just the right bite size snack. You can find then in most local grocery stores. They're an affordable gift for others or even yourself.
Xai X.
Another one of a very popular Valentines Day chocolate! These ones are actually one of my favorites from Russell as it contains pecans instead of just some flavor filling.
monicque W.
San Antonio , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this candy chocolate caramel and nuts can't get better than this mmm!! I want some now lol who ever haven't had these before I recommend you try its good not too sweet just right :)
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
These are the bomb!!! Wonderful.. Russell Stover are great, but the pecan delights are on my tops of yummy chocolatey treats. I love the creamy caramel n the pecans are so yummy!!!
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA
These are great. Russell stover is one of the better chocolate candies. That plus the taste of pecans and caramel. One of the best boxes of valentines candy you can get.
Jillian  C.
Just seeing a picture of these bad boys made my mouth water. I love these chocolates, especially around the holidays! These are just too good to pass up on.
Naomie K.
125 Keelersburg rd ,Tunkhannock
The packaging is very nice and good items for a gift for valentine and for any day to a sweetheart.Very delicious and always satisfying for its price.
Hailey A.
Oh my, these are so so so good. I could probably eat these all day and still want more. I think they are even better than the Turtles brand
lisa l.
Why is valentines day even a thing??