Russell Stover Pecan Delight uploaded by Sierra B.Russell Stover Pecan Delight uploaded by Sierra B.Russell Stover Pecan Delight uploaded by Deana C.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Pecan Delight.
Handcrafted in small Batches®.
Pecans & caramel covered in milk chocolate. see more...

• Are these like chocolate turtles? If they are, which are ...2 Answers
  • Where can these be found? are they any good?3 Answers
  • What time of the year do you normally get these chocolateS?4 Answers
Katie l.
anniston, AL
I first tried these during Christmas season 2016. They were on sale at Walmart for $4.98. In 2 days I ate all 12 in the box! 😳 so needless to say, I got hooked on them about bought several from then through valentine's day. For some reason right before valentine's day, they went up in price to $8.98 so I quit buying them. But I bought at least 10 boxes!😳😳😳
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
These are my absolute favorite candies! I love the taste of pecans, and mixed with the other ingredients like caramel and chocolate, I can't help but love them! Sweet and salty and definitely satisfying. Love getting these as a gift or picking them up just for myself!
Denise J F.
These are too good! Big chunks of pecans and gooey caramel complemented by mildly sweet chocolate, you can't go wrong! Definitely satisfies the sweet tooth cravings. Just have to remember to put the box down!
Tiara S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE! I normally do not like to have peanuts mixed with chocolate but it works with these. That caramel gives it a chewy taste and the chocolate and peanuts give a sweet and salty mixture. Definitely a great buy for a gift !
Maria De Jesus B.
I am a chocolate lover and a lover of pecans as well... put them together and add caramel and you have this magnificent delight! Every single bite, a bit of heaven. I eat the whole box in one sitting, lol! A great stocking stuffer around Christmas time as well!
Lindsey M.
West Point, MS
I absolutely LOVE these! Russell Stover is a brand that is well known and for good reason! Their chocolate is to die for! It's affordable, but still amazing quality. I also choose this brand over others for gifts (and of course, myself!) Definitely recommend.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite chocolate. Every Valentine's day I stalk the aisles for these big boxes. Especially the day after Valentine's day when I get them all 75% off!! 🤣🤣😂 They are just that good. Bye bye waistline hello diabetes. I can't give them up. Ever.
Amber R.
Holly Springs , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These things are delicious! Highly addictive too! The chocolate is smooth and creamy with the perfect amount of pecans and caramel. I guarantee you can't eat just one.... Or three! :)
Breanna  M.
I love Russell Stover brand chocolates! These are especially great the pecan delights are like heaven ion your mouth! I highly recommend them and disagree that you "can taste the cheapness" they are amazing.
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always get these as Christmas gifts and I love them it's so yummy ! I remember as a little girl pulling one from my mouth and th Caremark would stretch what seemed like miles to me !
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford , NJ
Would you like to receive these for valentines day.
holly l.
Albany, OH
What time of the year do you normally get these chocolateS?
Ammie B.
Where can these be found? are they any good?
Alexis L.
Are these like chocolate turtles? If they are, which are better between the two?