BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Peanut Butter Egg in Milk Chocolate.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®.
Peanut butter egg.
Covered in milk chocolate. see more...

Russell Stover Peanut Butter Egg in Milk Chocolate
  • "Great packaging as well as labeling but it does seem to have just a little to much peanut butter at times a little more chocolate would make these great" in 2 reviews
  • "I wish they had these all year round where I live because I would eat them every day!" in 1 review
Brenda F.
Boca raton, FL
Love these, i wish they were sold all year round but only near easter they are easy to find! very affordable and addicting, u can get it at your local grocery store or pharmacies !
Autumn B.
Youngstown, OH
I'm not really a fan of the peanut butter consistency in the product. For some reason the peanut butter tastes congealed and too thick to me, almost like a super wet feeling. I prefer Reese's where's it's like a soft gritty powered formed peanut butter.
Christy B.
I love everything peanut butter and chocolate, but this I did not like. I prefer Reese's peanut butter eggs over this one. The peanut butter consistency in this one was chunky-like and not smooth at all.
cyndy g.
Bakersfield, CA
Oh yes the bunny rabbit chocolate that every child likes on easter day .. This chocolate brings back good memories when I was a child.. Until now my sister and I get them especially this one that have peanut butter chocolate we love it :-)
maisa s.
Russell Stover Peanut Butter Crunchy Covered With Milk Chocolate
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Nutritional Info: Potassium: 20.0, Dietary Filter: 1.0, Total Fat: 10.0, Sodium: 85.0, Serving Size: 4 piec, Saturated Fat: 5.0, Cholesterol: 0.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Protein: 3.0, Calories: 170.0, Sugars: 0.0, Size: 3 oz
ASHLEY M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is ok. Its not Reese's! I typically don't like russell stover chocolate, but thats probably because on Valentines Day everyone gets the variety packs and I just don't like them.
Edith J.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this product. Specially when Easter comes around. I like to put it in my kids Easter baskets. My kids can't get enough of it .They sure love the Peanut butter taste.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Perfect for Easter. Who would not want peanut butter filled chocolate any time during the year! My family loves mr rabbit chocolates specially this time of the year
McCall R.
Irvine, CA
Literally my favorite dessert ever. I could live off of these. They are a great price, very affordable and a great value!!! They are not pricey at all. It is a favorite for everyone and I would eat this on my death bed. Def repurchase these all the time and would recommend to anyone.
Barbara C.
Revere, MA
I like this chocolate plus I remember when this bunny was put into my easter basket every year when I was a child so its a great childhood memory for me :)