Russell Stover Nut, Chewy & Crisp Centers uploaded by Khyati S.Russell Stover Nut, Chewy & Crisp Centers uploaded by Shamika J.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Nut, Chewy & Crisp Centers Fine Chocolates.
Handcrafted In Small Batches®. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These were really good chocolates." in 1 review
  • "My children have always bought chocolates at Valentines day or Mothers Day." in 1 review
Cynthia M.
Forest Lake, MN
In my opinion these are not very good at all, they are very hard, taste old and would just go with maybe a different brand of chocolates. the center were for the most part gross, I like the almond an nut ones though.
Arria H.
Annapolis
THE RUSSELL STOVER CHEWY CANDY TASTE SO GOOD I LIKE THE NUTS THAT IS IN THE CHEWY CANDY IT MAKES THE CANDY TASTE SO GOOD THAT IS MY BEST CANDY THAT RUSSELL STOVER MAKE BECAUSE IT TASTE SO VERY LOOK
Khyati S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great quality and packaging! They have a variety of caramel and not caramel. These chocolates are extremely sweet and chewy. Also the flavers of the chocolates are written behind the lid of the box.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
My children have always bought chocolates at Valentines day or Mothers Day. They always buy Russell Stover!! They are delicious and the price won't break the bank. That is a double win in my bank!
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
These are some of my favorites to buy but you have to be careful where you get them from. Depending on how long they have been on a shelf they can be really stale. Best to order from Russell Stover directly.
Kellani A.
Fargo, ND
One of my favorite things about my birthday is that I always get a box. I wish it had a bit more variety, or maybe a truffle box, but for a quick fix this does the trick.
Shamika J.
Bronx, NY
Got these as a gift from a Co worker and I really liked them, missed some that I thought would be in the box but overall they're good and packaging is nice
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
I don't really like this assortment of chocolates. The ones with nuts in them taste stale and the flavors in the box are not very good.
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
Alright chocolates. Need more caramels in the box. The sugar free I'm not find of. But for the price, you can't go wrong
L O.
Russell Stover just doesn't make good "fine chocolates" in my opinion. They don't taste at all chocolatey, I agree that they taste stale.