Russell Stover Nut, Chewy & Crisp Centers uploaded by Khyati S.Russell Stover Nut, Chewy & Crisp Centers uploaded by Shamika J.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Nut, Chewy & Crisp Centers Fine Chocolates.
Handcrafted In Small Batches®. see more...

• "These were really good chocolates." in 1 review
  • "My children have always bought chocolates at Valentines day or Mothers Day." in 1 review
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Forest Lake, MN
In my opinion these are not very good at all, they are very hard, taste old and would just go with maybe a different brand of chocolates. the center were for the most part gross, I like the almond an nut ones though.
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great quality and packaging! They have a variety of caramel and not caramel. These chocolates are extremely sweet and chewy. Also the flavers of the chocolates are written behind the lid of the box.
Shamika J.
Shamika J.
Bronx, NY
Got these as a gift from a Co worker and I really liked them, missed some that I thought would be in the box but overall they're good and packaging is nice
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Kind of expensive in my personal opinion I kind of prefer the cheap chocolate over it.
cheyenne  d.
cheyenne d.
Fort Bragg, NC
Every year I get one of these amazing little boxes. My favorite flavors are the pink and orange one's:)
Diane F.
Diane F.
Russell Stover Candy is delish... love the chewy candy and the creamy chocolate.
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
These are some of my favorites to buy but you have to be careful where you get them from. Depending on how long they have been on a shelf they can be really stale. Best to order from Russell Stover directly.
Kellani A.
Kellani A.
Fargo, ND
One of my favorite things about my birthday is that I always get a box. I wish it had a bit more variety, or maybe a truffle box, but for a quick fix this does the trick.
arriahuggins
arriahuggins
Annapolis
THE RUSSELL STOVER CHEWY CANDY TASTE SO GOOD I LIKE THE NUTS THAT IS IN THE CHEWY CANDY IT MAKES THE CANDY TASTE SO GOOD THAT IS MY BEST CANDY THAT RUSSELL STOVER MAKE BECAUSE IT TASTE SO VERY LOOK
Mimi T.
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
These chocolates are alright. Not the best, but not bad. Very sweet, and I can only have these in moderation.