BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Sugar Free Solid Dark Chocolate Miniatures.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®.
See nutrition facts for fat and saturated fat content.
Not a low calorie food.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
America's favorite.
Sugar free. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Lindsey M.
Laguna Vista, TX
My husband is diabetic and has a horrible sweet tooth. these taste great and everyone is always surprised when we tell them it is sugar free. the only bad thing I can say is don't eat too many of them because they will give you gas :/
Katie P.
Sparta, TN
These are amazing if you need a "sweet" fix. I am on a low carb diet and these fit into my diet well and they cure any cravings I am having.
Karen  A.
Dothan, AL
Creamy chocolate, taste of pure bliss! Great for a quick craving buster! Does not have the usual waxy taste some chocolates leave afterwards!
Rainy S.
Russell Stover is just obviously some of the best chocolate around. Dark chocolate is always a nice treat
Corinne A.
makinsons, NL
I buy these for my dad as he's a diabetic and loves a treat. And to tell you the truth, I don't find much difference between these and the regular. They ard very affordable ND easy attainable. I bought these at Walmart.
Felicia B.
Clearfield, Kentucky
I don't like sugar free things. I understand everyone can have things with sugar in them and these are pretty good for sugar free
Chantal D.