BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Sugar Free Solid Dark Chocolate Miniatures.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®.
See nutrition facts for fat and saturated fat content.
Not a low calorie food.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
America's favorite.
Sugar free. see more...

Buy on kmart
Lindsey M.
Laguna Vista, TX
My husband is diabetic and has a horrible sweet tooth. these taste great and everyone is always surprised when we tell them it is sugar free. the only bad thing I can say is don't eat too many of them because they will give you gas :/
Karen  A.
Dothan, AL
Creamy chocolate, taste of pure bliss! Great for a quick craving buster! Does not have the usual waxy taste some chocolates leave afterwards!
Katie P.
Baxter, TN
These are amazing if you need a "sweet" fix. I am on a low carb diet and these fit into my diet well and they cure any cravings I am having.
Rainy S.
Russell Stover is just obviously some of the best chocolate around. Dark chocolate is always a nice treat
Corinne A.
makinsons, NL
I buy these for my dad as he's a diabetic and loves a treat. And to tell you the truth, I don't find much difference between these and the regular. They ard very affordable ND easy attainable. I bought these at Walmart.
Felicia B.
Clearfield, Kentucky
I don't like sugar free things. I understand everyone can have things with sugar in them and these are pretty good for sugar free
Chantal D.