Russell Stover Milk Chocolate Marshmallow Santa, uploaded by Teran F.Russell Stover Milk Chocolate Marshmallow Santa, uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY RUSSELL STOVER #18 in Marshmallows

Sweet, Fluffy Marshmallow Covered In Delicious Milk Chocolate! These Sweet Treats Are Perfect Stocking Stuffers.

• How many do you eat around Christmas time2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "However, when I first tried these I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked them." in 1 review
  • "I cannot get enough of them; and neither can my family members." in 1 review
  • "I use to get these in my stocking for Christmas every year as a kid!" in 1 review
Z K.
Good sized for the price. $1.34 for two. Because you cannot eat just one. I love the packaging. Very Christmas-y. I recently found out they are only available around the Christmas time. It has a chocolate layer with a thick Marshmallow interior. The Marshmallow has a mild flavor which goes really well with the chocolate shell. Love it!
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nom nom nom! I stock up on these every Christmas. Just a big Santa sized lump of marshmallow covered in Russell Stover chocolate. So delicious, I can eat 2 in a sitting. I'm not proud. Ok, three. Don't judge before you try them.
Stacey S.
Ohio
For some reason I can't get enough of these. I wish I didn't love them so much, but I do so I must practice self control. I like that the chocolate layer is on the thinner side. The marshmallow tastes like a soft and sticky cloud. The dark chocolate version is my favorite. I knocked off a star because I wish the ingredients were a bit more natural/cleaner. Overall this is a nice indulgence.
Autumn M.
Escanaba, MI
Only THE BEST holiday candy known to man kind! I would eat this everyday of my life but since it's only available during Christmas time i'll eat as long as i can! Working at Shopko i notice we have a pretty good price for them ($1 for a king size!) so i'm not only happy but i'm in heaven only breaks.
Kendra W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best marshmallow Santa around. I've tried other brands and none of them can compare to the smooth marshmallow interior and the awesome snap of the chocolate shell that you get on these babies. I get them every year not only for myself, but from other people who know how much I love them. they just have the best flavor.
Killian G.
Smother almost anything in chocolate and it tastes good, but during the holiday season we seem to do it better. I just love biting into that thin, milk chocolate top, going into a sweet, delicious marshmallow that makes me and everyone else beg for more!
Mikayla W.
First off, I am not a huge marshmallow fan. However, when I first tried these I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked them. Still not my favorite candy but definitely worth trying at least once!
Aimee M.
I look forward to getting these in my stocking every christmas! My mom always put more in mine than my siblings because she knows I love them so much! So so so good, and the chocolate layer isn't so thick that it's hard around he marshmallow.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sometimes I want a sweet treat and Russell Stover is great for individually wrapped treats. I love these bunnies, sweet enough to satisfy a craving but not tummy ache sweet. Best part is you can usually get these 2/$1
Macy H.
These are so good my family and I always look for these in the holidays we have bought whole boxes. It is so hard to eat just one I promise they are so good and they have them for other holidays not just Christmas.
Tracy C.
El Paso, TX
How many do you eat around Christmas time