BY RUSSELL STOVER

A classic box of fine chocolates, the 24-ounce Milk Chocolate Assortment makes a great thank you gift or a fantastic addition to gift baskets. With flavors like coconut cream and raspberry caramel, it's sure to satisfy any chocolate lover's sweet tooth.

Russell Stover® Milk Chocolate Assortment 24 oz. Box
  • "not my favorite type of candy box, but if i got it as a gift i would still eat it!" in 1 review
  • "I only get these chocolates to have the dark chocolate and almond filled ones." in 1 review
Xai X.
Awhhh...the brand of chocolates that every girls used to get on Valentines Day along with flowers and balloons back then and even now. These are not my favorite but it is not bad for the price, though I feel like chocolates gets expensive every year.
Kaitlynn L.
I love a good ole' box of chocolate and Russell Stover's are GREAT! My only complaint is that I feel like these have more of the "unpopular" flavors (strawberry/orange/coconut cream) and less of the GOOD ones!
Melissa H.
Lawrence, KS
This is my favorite chocolate. I cannot live without it. It's a must buy product for birthdays, party invitations and anniversaries. If you love her/him, get her/him these!
Tamara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my favorite go to stocking stuffer for the Holidays. They include a variety of chocolates that last awhile because they are packed fresh. Worth the buy.
Labony K.
I only get these chocolates to have the dark chocolate and almond filled ones. The rest tastes weird. Sometimes it gets too sticky and dull.
Tracy M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Russell Stover chocolate and love giving them as a gift you cant never go wrong with this gift or buy it for your self.
lori h.
Mcdonough, GA
I only eat the ones with the nuts or coconut...and maybe 1 chocolate covered caramel...the rest usually ends up in the trash.
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
Mid range chocolate at a very low price. You're definitely getting quantity over quality here. Not bad but not good either.
Brandy L.
La Follette, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite brand of candy. Love how rich these are. Definitely affordable and delectable. Would recommend
Janae C.
These are really good chocolates for special days like Easter or valentines day. always nice to have as a gift