Russell Stover Marshmallow Santa uploaded by Stephanie B.Russell Stover Marshmallow Santa uploaded by Teran F.

BY RUSSELL STOVER #18 in Marshmallows

Russell Stover® Marshmallow Santa.

Covered in milk chocolate. see more...

• How many do you eat around Christmas time2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "However, when I first tried these I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked them." in 1 review
  • "I cannot get enough of them; and neither can my family members." in 1 review
  • "I use to get these in my stocking for Christmas every year as a kid!" in 1 review
Z K.
Good sized for the price. $1.34 for two. Because you cannot eat just one. I love the packaging. Very Christmas-y. I recently found out they are only available around the Christmas time. It has a chocolate layer with a thick Marshmallow interior. The Marshmallow has a mild flavor which goes really well with the chocolate shell. Love it!
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Nom nom nom! I stock up on these every Christmas. Just a big Santa sized lump of marshmallow covered in Russell Stover chocolate. So delicious, I can eat 2 in a sitting. I'm not proud. Ok, three. Don't judge before you try them.
Stacey S.
Ohio
For some reason I can't get enough of these. I wish I didn't love them so much, but I do so I must practice self control. I like that the chocolate layer is on the thinner side. The marshmallow tastes like a soft and sticky cloud. The dark chocolate version is my favorite. I knocked off a star because I wish the ingredients were a bit more natural/cleaner. Overall this is a nice indulgence.
Autumn P.
Escanaba, MI
Only THE BEST holiday candy known to man kind! I would eat this everyday of my life but since it's only available during Christmas time i'll eat as long as i can! Working at Shopko i notice we have a pretty good price for them ($1 for a king size!) so i'm not only happy but i'm in heaven only breaks.
Killian G.
Smother almost anything in chocolate and it tastes good, but during the holiday season we seem to do it better. I just love biting into that thin, milk chocolate top, going into a sweet, delicious marshmallow that makes me and everyone else beg for more!
Macy H.
These are so good my family and I always look for these in the holidays we have bought whole boxes. It is so hard to eat just one I promise they are so good and they have them for other holidays not just Christmas.
Madison R.
Lumberton , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
My all time favorite holiday candy! High quality chocolate and marshmallow, making it taste amazing. I like to pop these in the freezer before eating them.
Stephanie B.
I love this chocolate, its my favorite snap. All flavors are perfect, but my favorite coconut cream with dark chocolate
Teran F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
In our house, mash-allow candies we all fight over lol good flavor, they sell these for .50 a piece. So not bad price.
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV
Love how the chocolate and marshmallow blend together just for the right taste. Love eating them when they are out.
Tracy C.
Fort Bliss, TX
How many do you eat around Christmas time