Russell Stover Marshmallow Santa uploaded by Stephanie B.Russell Stover Marshmallow Santa uploaded by Teran F.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Marshmallow Santa.

Covered in milk chocolate. see more...

• How many do you eat around Christmas time2 Answers
Russell Stover Marshmallow Santa
  • "However, when I first tried these I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked them." in 1 review
  • "I cannot get enough of them; and neither can my family members." in 1 review
  • "I use to get these in my stocking for Christmas every year as a kid!" in 1 review
Autumn P.
Escanaba, MI
Only THE BEST holiday candy known to man kind! I would eat this everyday of my life but since it's only available during Christmas time i'll eat as long as i can! Working at Shopko i notice we have a pretty good price for them ($1 for a king size!) so i'm not only happy but i'm in heaven only breaks.
Stephanie B.
I love this chocolate, its my favorite snap. All flavors are perfect, but my favorite coconut cream with dark chocolate
Heath W.
Nom nom nom! I stock up on these every Christmas. Just a big Santa sized lump of marshmallow covered in Russell Stover chocolate. So delicious, I can eat 2 in a sitting. I'm not proud. Ok, three. Don't judge before you try them.
Killian G.
Smother almost anything in chocolate and it tastes good, but during the holiday season we seem to do it better. I just love biting into that thin, milk chocolate top, going into a sweet, delicious marshmallow that makes me and everyone else beg for more!
Mikayla W.
First off, I am not a huge marshmallow fan. However, when I first tried these I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked them. Still not my favorite candy but definitely worth trying at least once!
Kendra W.
The best marshmallow Santa around. I've tried other brands and none of them can compare to the smooth marshmallow interior and the awesome snap of the chocolate shell that you get on these babies. I get them every year not only for myself, but from other people who know how much I love them. they just have the best flavor.
Macy H.
These are so good my family and I always look for these in the holidays we have bought whole boxes. It is so hard to eat just one I promise they are so good and they have them for other holidays not just Christmas.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Sometimes I want a sweet treat and Russell Stover is great for individually wrapped treats. I love these bunnies, sweet enough to satisfy a craving but not tummy ache sweet. Best part is you can usually get these 2/$1
ashley l.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love these marshmallow hearts. The chocolate on them is thin so it doesn't break off everywhere when you bite into them. Yum. Can't wait for valentines day to get some !
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
I'm upset that I can't find these in stores but I tired these two weeks ago and i instaly feel inlove. The chocolate melts in your mouth and the marshmallows are super fluffy.
Tracy C.
Fort Bliss, TX
How many do you eat around Christmas time