Russell Stover Marshmallow Santa uploaded by Teran F.Russell Stover Marshmallow Santa uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Marshmallow Santa.

Covered in milk chocolate. see more...

• How many do you eat around Christmas time2 Answers
Russell Stover Marshmallow Santa
  • "However, when I first tried these I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked them." in 1 review
  • "I cannot get enough of them; and neither can my family members." in 1 review
  • "I use to get these in my stocking for Christmas every year as a kid!" in 1 review
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Escanaba, MI
Only THE BEST holiday candy known to man kind! I would eat this everyday of my life but since it's only available during Christmas time i'll eat as long as i can! Working at Shopko i notice we have a pretty good price for them ($1 for a king size!) so i'm not only happy but i'm in heaven only breaks.
Killian G.
Killian G.
Smother almost anything in chocolate and it tastes good, but during the holiday season we seem to do it better. I just love biting into that thin, milk chocolate top, going into a sweet, delicious marshmallow that makes me and everyone else beg for more!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I love this chocolate, its my favorite snap. All flavors are perfect, but my favorite coconut cream with dark chocolate
Heath W.
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Nom nom nom! I stock up on these every Christmas. Just a big Santa sized lump of marshmallow covered in Russell Stover chocolate. So delicious, I can eat 2 in a sitting. I'm not proud. Ok, three. Don't judge before you try them.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
The best marshmallow Santa around. I've tried other brands and none of them can compare to the smooth marshmallow interior and the awesome snap of the chocolate shell that you get on these babies. I get them every year not only for myself, but from other people who know how much I love them. they just have the best flavor.
Macy H.
Macy H.
These are so good my family and I always look for these in the holidays we have bought whole boxes. It is so hard to eat just one I promise they are so good and they have them for other holidays not just Christmas.
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV
Love how the chocolate and marshmallow blend together just for the right taste. Love eating them when they are out.
Daphne T.
Daphne T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Omg these things are so addicting. I love these. Perfect treat for stockings!!! If they make it that far.lol
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
I literally buy these every year and my mom absolutely loves them! I'll eat like 3 at a time. I probably spend at least thirty dollars on these when they come out.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Ohio
For some reason I can't get enough of these. I wish I didn't love them so much, but I do so I must practice self control. I like that the chocolate layer is on the thinner side. The marshmallow tastes like a soft and sticky cloud. The dark chocolate version is my favorite. I knocked off a star because I wish the ingredients were a bit more natural/cleaner. Overall this is a nice indulgence.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
El Paso, TX
How many do you eat around Christmas time