BY RUSSELL STOVER #72 in Marshmallows

Russell Stover® Milk Chocolate Marshmallow Eggs -12.
Covered in milk chocolate.
Wrapped in bright foil. see more...

• Who love s Russell Stover® Milk Chocolate Marshmallow Eggs3 Answers
  • What are your favorite flavors?2 Answers
Russell Stover Marshmallow Eggs Milk Chocolate - 12 CT
  • "They have more of a chocolate flavor than the original marshmallow egg. " in 1 review
  • "These are my favorite candies to get in my Easter basket every year!" in 1 review
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When these come out around Easter, I can't resist them! They aren't usually more that a few bucks, so I always get them. The filling is always soft and fresh, and the chocolate is great too. My only issue is that they are easily damaged in transit and then the marshmallow leaks out and makes a mess. Still delicious!
Alyssa H.
These chocolates are great to give as a gift during holiday times. The kids I baby'sit love when I put these in their easter basket. As an adult, I like them too, but they are a bit too chocolatey for me. I like the regular marshmallow ones better.
Jessica O.
Corvallis, Or
As far as marshmallow eggs go, these are pretty good. Other brands (cheaper) use chocolate flavoring which is sickly sweet. I am honestly not a huge fan of marshmallow eggs, but these are pretty good in small doses.
Lyn B.
This candy and the Cadbury egg are the most addicting easter candy that I love getting to buy every year. I love to buy them because you get 12 of them for a really good price so that my kids can share a pack. The packaging is really pretty and the candy itself is really delicious. It sweet without being too sweet and the marshmallow is soft. Perfection, absolute perfection!
Charm C.
I love chocolate covered marshmallow candies and the Russell Stover Milk Chocolate Marshmallow Eggs taste great! I give them as gifts to my nieces and nephews every Easter and they absolutely love them.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I dislike these so much. I honestly think it's just my personal preference for taste though, not that it's a bad product. They are really inexpensive though so that's awesome for someone that loves this type of candy
Katie Z.
Accomac, VA
I am in love with these! Absolutely a must in our house when spring rolls around. They have more of a chocolate flavor than the original marshmallow egg.
Shannon w.
I have recieded these Russell Stover® Milk Chocolate Marshmallow Eggs since i was a child and now i buy them for my own children, we all just love them.
Angie W.
I always add them to every easter basket I make. I normally am not into chocolate covered stuff, but I always buy myself one of these. Love love love
Michala F.
These are my favorite candies to get in my Easter basket every year! The strawberry is my favorite! So light and fluffy and they melt in your mouth!
Shannon w.
Who love s Russell Stover® Milk Chocolate Marshmallow Eggs
Michala F.
What are your favorite flavors?