BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Marshmallow & Caramel Egg Covered in Milk Chocolate.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®. see more...

• Love the Cadbury eggs so wondering are these just as good???4 Answers
Lindsay W.
I love these! I used to work for See's candies and these remind me of the scotch mallows (which I absolutely adore). They're really rich and good for anyone with a big sweet tooth.
Glory A.
Wow, these remind me of being a child and how they were always in the easter baskets. The memory is the only good thing about these. This is commonly found at places like walmart, Walgreens, CVS etc,,, The chocolate is not great and the filling even worse. It's pure sugar and I personally can't recommend these.
Stephanie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My all time favorite Russell Stover candy! I wish they made them all the time, not just for the holiday! Perfect size for when you are craving something sweet! Perfect blend of caramel, marshmallow and milk chocolate!
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
Russell Stover chocolates are not my favorite chocolate. Kids love them and these eggs are basically super sweet cheap chocolate one can buy at the local drug store. Too rich for me. Personally, I prefer Cadbury's or Hershey's for quality.
Hollyann N.
Oswego, IL
I do not like this particular kind of Russel stover eggs. The marshmallow and caramel do not work together. It is too rich and sweet. I love other kinds of russel stover eggs.
Lea L.
Chula Vista, CA
I really like these. I love the combo of the marshmallow and caramel. They are pretty bad for you and super rich, but if you only eat one or two they are super yummy.
Erin T.
Springfield, KY
I'm not a huge fan of the texture of marshmallow in candies, but it goes perfectly with the smooth caramel. Great for an easter treat!
Cara P.
Union, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Its a shame these eggs only come around during the holidays I love them. The caramel is good but nothing beats the raspberry cream
douladawn
Olathe, KS
Another amazing product. The combo of marshmallow and chocolate never gets old, add the caramel to it and it's heaven!!
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Absolutely love there candy! All of there items are delicious, and full of flavor, everyone should try these items :)
Robyn M.
Memphis, TN
Love the Cadbury eggs so wondering are these just as good???