BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Milk Chocolate Hollow Rabbit.
Handcrafted in small batches. see more...

• They make like the big 5 pound ones would you eat that? 7 Answers
Russell Stover Hollow Milk Chocolate Rabbit
  • "The kids love to get these for a special occasion such ad Easter." in 1 review
  • "I love the taste of white chocolate and Russell Stover does a fantastic job wuth making this treat remarkable " in 1 review
  • "You cannot go wrong with these!" in 1 review
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
Oh yes! The infamous Russel Stovers hollow chocolate bunny! I am obsessed with these at Easter. It is a MUST that I get this in my basket every year! I love to put it in the freezer. The pieces break apart easily and frozen chocolate is my favorite! Now I wish I had one!
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
Who doesn't love the chocolate bunnies that come only at Easter! Been around forever and probably will be far into the future! Good childhood memories of these Easter bunnies!
Stephanie L.
Sanford, NC
I love these so much! they are just enough sweet to cure my sweet tooth and are pretty cheap at walmart during the easter season. they aren't solid so it saves my teeth.
Tracy C.
Fort Bliss, TX
Russel stover has a very good tasting chocolate. I've always gotten one of these bunnies for Easter except they were white chocolate and so much better.
Lizzy c.
You cannot go wrong with these! My family buys them on sale after the holidays and keeps them for the rest of the year to snack on for special treats.
Beth F.
Cincinnati, OH
This was great at easter for baskets for the friends and family that I made them as well as for a center piece I created for that dinner
Nickiolis R.

Me encanta este dulce. Alisar y se derrite en la boca bien. Sabor tan bueno. Encanta recibir estos regalos en el tiempo de Pascua.
Pia M.
San Jose, CA
This was a cute decorator and delicious Easter piece. They are hollow, which I enjoy a lot more than a solid block of chocolate.
Angela F.
Bremerton, WA
Such a classic candy for Easter! I love still getting these on Easter morning! The Chocolate quality is amazing!
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I get one of these every year! I love to break the ears off first and enjoy. I know that sounds terrible right!
Lizzy c.
They make like the big 5 pound ones would you eat that?