BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover French Chocolate Mints Fine Chocolates.
Handcrafted in small batches. see more...

• I love Russell Stover .But i never tried these .Where can i buy t...1 Answers
  • I love Russell stover, but I've never seen these. where can I get...2 Answers
Amanda O.
Loudon, TN
10 times better than York patties. These are so amazing. They literally melt in your mouth. No weird after taste. They're smooth and refreshing. Tastes like mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Elaine D.
These are good with a smooth texture and lovely minty flavor but whenever I buy them, I can't find any dark chocolate mints and dark chocolate is the best. Oh well.
Rena S.
These were always some of my favorites :) I used to get them as a kid and try to eat the whole box. You can also drop them into coffee and they are delicious!
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I don't know if it's just me but all of these candies taste like soap... They are cheap enough to have around but I'm not a big fan
johnny m.
Jasper, GA
The box is great to look at but a little hard to get into sometimes but I love the fact that they r bite size and very delicious
Alina U.
Very yummy chocolates. you useually find them in drug stores around special holidays. i love chocolatey mint candies
Kassandra S.
Fort worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Im a huge fan of anything mint ; ice cream , chocolate , cookies buuut these were not my favorite
Heather M.
Murfreesboro, TN
My little granny adores these. Buy them for her every Christmas and then help her eat them!
Antonia K.
Toronto, ON
Not a huge fan of these chocolates, but they are still yummy. I prefer the other flavors that are available to purchase.
Morgan A.
Love this brand! Great quality at a good price too! I always purchase these for gifts for teachers :)
Courtney J.
las vegas, NV
I love Russell stover, but I've never seen these. where can I get them?
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
I love Russell Stover .But i never tried these .Where can i buy these.