BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® French Chocolate Mints Fine Chocolates.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®. see more...

• Are these meltaway chocolates or more truffle like?2 Answers
  • Could you recommend these chocolate?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Just burst in your mouth with that minty flavor, very very creamy and I just love the minty taste with the chocolate blend" in 1 review
  • "Decadent and delicious, with just the right amount of mint and sweet in a creamy base." in 1 review
  • "I hate mint, but I could eat a box of these." in 1 review
sarah d.
palmerton, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband gets me these for Valentine's Day every year. I adore anything chocolate mint and this is my favorite kind. Mint is so smooth and subtle in this brand. I love! Purchase is totally worthy.
Briana D.
Watertown, SD
This are my fav! Anything with mint in it, I'm all over! But the fact that it is chocolate mint is even better! If you have a bit of a sweet tooth then this would be perfect! Again, this are my favorite Candy's! I will for sure be buying them again (or my fiance will buy them for me)
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
My husband got these for me as part of my valentines gift. I love chocolate mint and had no idea that they existed prior. They were so minty and delicious! I am scared to ask him where he got them since I ate the whole box in two days!
Roman J.
These are a pretty good brand of chocolates... I typically get them during Christmas time from my boss lol and they're not that bad.. but I would definitely prefer something higher quality...
April C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I turn into homer Simpson when it come to chocolate and mint anything!! Drool and all lol. these are no different I love them one of my favorites.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
I like mint chocolate any day but these are to die for. i am guilty of sitting and eatinfg a whole box. but once you start you just cant stop.
Billie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my friend let me try few of these chocolate when I was at their house and I really like these chocolate. I would buy these chocolate.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Yum. The best of two senses. Smell and taste. Immediately you can taste the rich decadent chocolate and smell the crisp cool mint. Divine.
erica e.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I could eat a box of these These are delicious I typically get them during Christmas time from my boss lol and they're not that bad
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
Mint and chocolate is my favorite combination, and these are no exception! They are so small but packed with decadence. Yummy!
Billie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Could you recommend these chocolate?
Adina B.
Valliant, OK
Are these meltaway chocolates or more truffle like?