Russell Stover Fine Chocolates Dairy Cream Caramels uploaded by Paula B.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Dairy Cream Caramels Fine Chocolates.
Handcrafted In Small Batches®. see more...

Fawzia E.
These are honestly a delicacy to me! The chocolate part is so creamy and delicious and the caramel is so soft and rich. They are pretty expensive for candy but I'll pay 5 dollars for chocolate this delicious any time!
Brittany B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Rich, decadent, and melt in your mouth. Too sweet to eat more than just 2 at a time in my opinion and on the expensive side so its nice that a box can last me a little while. One of my favorite chocolates to get on valentines day
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
I will eat the whole box if you let me they just melt right In your mouth they are a little pricey but I will
Spend 5$ I have a bad sweet tooth it's like heaven in a box If you love chocolate and caramel
Kendall G.
North Hollywood, CA
I got these chocolates as a gift and I love them and now love to give them out as gifts!! They are very sweet so one or two at a time is a great little way to indulge without over eating.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Russell Stover is my main man for chocolate. I love fine chocolate and I am.picky about my caramel. These are so good. It's like they melt in your mouth.
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I received these as a gift and I am not to crazy about them. I like caramel but not a fan of these candies comparing to other chocolate brands.
rebecca l.
Love these so much that I would eat the chocolates right away ,they so good that you wouldn't want to share with anybody.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Fantastic! Great texture, just soft enough to enjoy, and with just the right amount of saltiness for a caramel!
Amy R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Creamy caramel and decadent chocolate combine to make a treat so delicious you'll keep coming back for more.
Paula B.
Cookeville, TN
I buy at the Russel Stover bag of bloopers for less to support my habit of snacking during my classes.
Dolly S.
Bentonville, AR
Are these too sweet?
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Are these affordable and worth purchasing?