BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Coconut Clusters Fine Chocolates.
Handcrafted In Small Batches®. see more...

• With the coconut being a crunchy texture instead of a goo...5 Answers
  • How much coconut do they use?3 Answers
Russell Stover Fine Chocolates Coconut Clusters
  • "These look really good i love russel l stover chocolates so i cant wait to try these " in 1 review
  • "When I receive a variety pack I always save these for last because they are my favorite and JAM PACKED with coconut." in 1 review
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
If you like coconut and chocolate this is a hit and so delicious. I am a huge coconut fan so this is a favorite. I have to be honest it's not always easy to find - but when y do it's like finding a chocolate treasure.
Brittany D.
If there is one candy combination I love more than anything it's chocolate and coconut! When I receive a variety pack I always save these for last because they are my favorite and JAM PACKED with coconut. Although I DO need to take it easy on these little bites because they are 4g of saturated fat a piece. But you gotta pick your battles! ;)
Katie G.
Absolutely loves these! The chocolate is delicious and with the coconut in them it's just so darn good!! They're at a good price and I buy these once in awhile! I'm also a lover of anything coconut. I'd recommend that you try these.
Tina S.
I love getting these any time of the year. I love the caramel and the peanuts. The peanut butter are good too. It's whole box of goodness. The package with the blue bow shows quality is a number one priority with Russell Stover.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Russell Stover Coconut Clusters Fine Chocolates so much chocolate from Russell Stover so little time. The price is around the same as products that are about the same. But the taste is much better!
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Gosh I could go all day in this area becouse I l9ve food l9ve sweets.
Okay Russell has done it again with the coconut clusters. Before I had not known they came alone only in a mixed box.
Leilani M.
Yigo, GU
Russel Stover.. What can I say the quality is in the name. Grew up with these tasty treats . A taste you will not regret. Definitely would recommend this to anyone who loves the taste of coconut.
Kaily D.
These. Are. Delicious. They are soooo good, without too much of an overpowering coconut flavor. The chocolate is delicious. I will continue to buy these as my cheat treats!
Sadie S.
LOVE these! They are a good choco. that's not too much, but it also doesn't taste awful like others. They are very good. This is one of my favorite flavors!
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I love these coconut clusters. I've never seen them in a box alone like this I usually get them in the variety chocolate box so I will look for this. Yum
Brittany D.
With the coconut being a crunchy texture instead of a gooey texture like almond Joys or Mounds, I would think these would be less fat. I wonder are they working on a reduced fat option for these tasty treats?
Stephane R.
Williamsport, MD
How much coconut do they use?