BY RUSSELL STOVER #23 in Nut Candy

Russell Stover® Coconut Clusters Fine Chocolates.
Handcrafted In Small Batches®. see more...

• With the coconut being a crunchy texture instead of a gooey textu...5 Answers
  • How much coconut do they use?3 Answers
Russell Stover Fine Chocolates Coconut Clusters
  • "These look really good i love russel l stover chocolates so i cant wait to try these " in 1 review
  • "When I receive a variety pack I always save these for last because they are my favorite and JAM PACKED with coconut." in 1 review
Leilani M.
Yigo, GU
Russel Stover.. What can I say the quality is in the name. Grew up with these tasty treats . A taste you will not regret. Definitely would recommend this to anyone who loves the taste of coconut.
Brooke S.
Seneca, SC
I love the coconut clusters! I always search for them in the variety pack. You need to be a fan of coconut to enjoys these though.
Doddi G.
OMG I love these! So rich and awesome will buy again! The chocolate isn't overly sweet and the coconut is soft and not dry!
Sadie S.
LOVE these! They are a good choco. that's not too much, but it also doesn't taste awful like others. They are very good. This is one of my favorite flavors!
Kaily D.
These. Are. Delicious. They are soooo good, without too much of an overpowering coconut flavor. The chocolate is delicious. I will continue to buy these as my cheat treats!
Stephanie W.
Woodland, MS
Brittany D.
If there is one candy combination I love more than anything it's chocolate and coconut! When I receive a variety pack I always save these for last because they are my favorite and JAM PACKED with coconut. Although I DO need to take it easy on these little bites because they are 4g of saturated fat a piece. But you gotta pick your battles! ;)
Stephane R.
Williamsport, MD
I love Russell stover everything. But cocoanut just isn't my thing! But, the chocolate is very sweeet
Haley C.
Ellaville, GA
Love Russel Stover! All of their products are good. Personally, I wouldn't choose coconut but all other prodycts...yes!
Amanda  K.
So these are the best they taste like coconuts and make me feel like I'm in heaven!
Brittany D.
With the coconut being a crunchy texture instead of a gooey texture like almond Joys or Mounds, I would think these would be less fat. I wonder are they working on a reduced fat option for these tasty treats?
Stephane R.
Williamsport, MD
How much coconut do they use?