BY RUSSELL STOVER #55 in Caramels

Russell Stover® Caramels & Chews Fine Chocolates.
Handcrafted in small Batches®. see more...

• I gotta ask.. who takes one bite of them all before anyone else g...1 Answers
  • Do thry have these chocolates available besides valentines day?5 Answers
  • "Russell stover is the best chocolate !!" in 1 review
Missy B.
Port Huron, MI
I love this candy! :) the caramel and chocolate melt in your mouth! The chocolate they use is to die for the price is usually not to bad. We definitely recommend this product
TRACY O.
These are so delish'! I love these! Of course I eat all the dark chocolate caramels first! They are just the right amount of sweetness vs. flavor. I don't care for a few of the flavors simply because of "my" tastes, not that they are bad tasting or gross, I just prefer certain flavors (i.e., not a big White Chocolate fan), but the rest of the family likes the flavors I don't care for, so none go to waste!
Poojitha C.
Bellevue, WA
I love these chocolates filled with caramel. This is perfect for gifting when some one calls you home and small birthday presents. They are quite affordable. When compared to others they are silky, smooth, chocolatey. I would definitely repurchase this.
Sharyn F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Russell Stover chocolates and the caramels and chews are my favorite. I love how they have a box of just them! Its delicious and inexpensive candy and can be found at all drug stores!
Tosha H.
Hot Springs, AR
Two things in life that I love? Chocolate and caramel. I love those two things probably more than I even should. Let's just say that when you put them in a box together and add the pretty packaging...well, I could possibly resist. Delicious product!
ERIC G.
Oakland
If you aint never had russell stover then you aint had chocolate Hershey's and nestle wont do the trick , its these tiny chewy chocolate morsels they're an addiction .
Sarah P.
Indianapolis, IN
These are terrible for me, but I could eat them forever. The fact that one box is so cheap doesn't help me stay away from them. Not a luxurious experience, but still very tasty.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I really like Russel Stover Caramel and Chews Fine Chocolates! They have a great taste! My favorites are a combination of caramel and chocolate! They are so tasty!
Madeline C.
Newport, RI
Very delicious! They taste like good quality chocolate for the price they are. Not too expensive. They make a great gift especially if you are pressed for time.
lauren g.
Port Richey, FL
Their chocolates seem to have gotten different in taste sknce last yr but they're still good. I like the caramels the most
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do thry have these chocolates available besides valentines day?
Sharyn F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I gotta ask.. who takes one bite of them all before anyone else gets to them?