BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Sugar Free Assorted Fine Chocolate Candies.
Handcrafted In Small Batches®.
See nutrition facts for fat & saturated fat content.
Not a low calorie food.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand. see more...

• Great for diabetics who get a sweet tooth, but for us reg...2 Answers
April B.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I am not big on eating sugar free candies, but I truly love these. Russel Stover candy is so rich and yummy. If you have never tried it, I suggest that you do. You can't go wrong with there products.
Jessica B.
Madison Hts, VA
I personally do not like sugar free things but I absolutely love this chocolate and I look forward to getting it every Christmas from my parents it is absolutely delicious and it's nice to know that it comes in suga I personally do not like sugar free things but I absolutely love this chocolate and I look forward to getting it every Christmas from my parents it is absolutely delicious and it's nice to know that it comes in sugar free for those who can't have sugar everyday!
Nicole E.
These are actually really good considering they are sugar free. I only like the caramel one and some of the nutty ones. These boxes always have more bad than good though
Meg B.
Star City, AR
My dad is a diabetic and loves Russell Stover ' s Sugar Free candy options. I often get some too. They are a great sugar free option. You don't feel guilty
Julia B.
Middleburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
For sugar free these are tasty. If you are looking for a gift for a diabetic be mindful of sugar alcohols but these are still a good treat option .
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
When u think of these, I think of my grandpa and Christmas, since we always bought these for him. They're pretty good in my opinion.
NATASCHA O.
They are ok. My grandmother likes them. I honestly am not a fan of russel stovers so I guess that's why I think they are just ok.
Bessie B.
Viper , Ky
Although these are sugar free, they don’t have that “sugar free” taste most other candies do. They are delectable!
Aera K.
I love this candy because it's sugar free. Russell Stover is a really good brand overall. Really tasty.
Lucie S.
Oakville, ON
Russell Stover you've come a long way! I normally don't buy this product but received a box of these delectables from a colleague. I was really impressed with the different flavors and the assortment. I loved them! I would purchase them now bc I've tried them. Russel Stover, you are on my Christmas List.
Nicole C.
Burton, MI
Great for diabetics who get a sweet tooth, but for us regular people the after taste is a little off, otherwise try the nutty ones!