Russell Stover Fine Chocolates Assorted Creams uploaded by Kamila L.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Assorted Creams Fine Chocolates with Flavored Soft Centers.
Handcrafted in small Batches®. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Katherine T.
The creams mix is oh so good! They are so soft and creamy. This is a candy mix that is so good that if your not careful you can eat the whole box and not even realize that you did!
Nancy T.
Luray, VA
I have been buying Witmans chocolates for a long time and they are good. But when I tried Russell Stover chocolates I was hooked. They are really, really good. They have quite a variety of chocolates to choose from which is nice. I love them all. But the coconut ones and the caramels are my favorite I buy Russell Stover chocolates as gifts for family and friends all the time and they love it. I would definitely recommend these chocolates.
Erma E.
Santa Monica, CA
Honestly this is my favorite go to gift for people I like but don't really care for, more specifically my mailman. Decent quality but it's sweet and chocolatey, I mean for the price you can't go wrong. Sometimes it even comes in this cute little pre-wrapped package and it is just so convenient. Overall 4.37 stars.
Megan R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These aren't my favorite chocolates, but they are still mighty delicious. the assortment is great! they are fresh tasting too. the best part, made in America. I love buying/receiving things that are made in the USA
Kelly K.
Richfield , NC
They definitely come in an assortment! If you want to give a nice gift to a significant other, I would recommend spending a little more to get better quality chocolate. However, I always stock up when they go on sale after Valentines day and 1 piece is just enough to satisfy my sweet craving!
ANNETTE M.
These are the best classic chocolates. And I love the fact that this is an assortment of cream filled chocolates because they are absolutely delicious. Russell Stover candies always remind me of my childhood. You can never go wrong with this assortment.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
I love this mix because I get a little bit of everything. I have a few favorites that I know are in here and I share the ones I don't eat with my husband. I have never been disappointed with this blend and have even given it as a gift for coworkers
Angela w.
Fort Campbell, KY
Who doesn't love Chocolate!?! But for me I really don't care for the cream's. Sweet and chocolatey .. delish is the key. These have it. The only problem I had, was that some where dried out =( Would recommend them to anyone who love's chocolate!
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
I think that for the money it's a pretty decent product. If you need a last minute gift or just want to divulge into the Valentines day holiday by yourself (We've all been there) it's a good place to start.

Can run anywhere from $3-$25; depending on size and assortment.
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
Russell Stover chocolates are just OK. They definitely are not gourmet but they are better than nothing if you can't afford finer chocolate or if you're giving to someone who is not a chocohaulic or chocolate snob like me.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
De que estan rellenos los chocolates?