BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® All Milk Fine Chocolates.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I only get these chocolates to have the dark chocolate and almond filled ones." in 1 review
  • "not my favorite type of candy box, but if i got it as a gift i would still eat it!" in 1 review
Xai X.
Awhhh...the brand of chocolates that every girls used to get on Valentines Day along with flowers and balloons back then and even now. These are not my favorite but it is not bad for the price, though I feel like chocolates gets expensive every year.
Tamara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my favorite go to stocking stuffer for the Holidays. They include a variety of chocolates that last awhile because they are packed fresh. Worth the buy.
Janae C.
These are really good chocolates for special days like Easter or valentines day. always nice to have as a gift
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love Russell Stover chocolate and love giving them as a gift you cant never go wrong with this gift or buy it for your self.
brandy l.
La Follette, TN
My absolute favorite brand of candy. Love how rich these are. Definitely affordable and delectable. Would recommend
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
Mid range chocolate at a very low price. You're definitely getting quantity over quality here. Not bad but not good either.
Labony K.
I only get these chocolates to have the dark chocolate and almond filled ones. The rest tastes weird. Sometimes it gets too sticky and dull.
lori h.
Mcdonough, ga
I only eat the ones with the nuts or coconut...and maybe 1 chocolate covered caramel...the rest usually ends up in the trash.
Jenna C.
Somerville, MA
Not my favorite type of candy box, but if i got it as a gift i would still eat it!!
Shantell S.
Santa Maria, CA
Although I do love candy boxes, I feel like these chocolates are simply just okay.