Russell Stover Fine Assorted Chocolates uploaded by Amanda V.Russell Stover Fine Assorted Chocolates uploaded by Kalani A.Russell Stover Fine Assorted Chocolates uploaded by Bethany F.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Fine Assorted Chocolates.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®. see more...

• What is your favorite piece out of the RS box?2 Answers
Mandy W.
I've always been a fan of the Russell Stover Fine Assorted Chocolate boxes and usually have them around the holidays. It makes my day knowing a box of chocolates are available!
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love russell stover chocolates so much. They taste so good. They have so many different flavors like orange and strawberry cream, dark chocolate and white chocolate. They have coconut and cherry too. I always buy the assorted flavor pack so i can have a different chocolate everytime i have one. I like this chocolate better then willmans. Diffenitly recommend this to chocolate lovers.
Kari M.
Was wanting chocolate super bad yesterday so I picked up one of these! It cost me $5 and had a decent amount of delicious chocolates . Works well for me because the ones I don't eat my husband does . We both devoured the box! Delicious chocolate! I love most Russel Stover little holiday chocolates . Truffles are the best!
Amanda V.
These are the greatest! Great for gift giving and for have a secret stash at home. Everyone loves them during the holidays. They're creamy and flavorful and you can have a few or eat them all! I always recommend them and will keep buying them!
Victoria C.
Boston, MA
These are mildly delicious, however i hate boxes of chocolate like this, you always dislike half of the flavors, (as i did) and you need a freaking chart to figure out which ones you want. please skip this on valentine's day and just get a classic candy bar that you know you like and you actually have an idea of what you are eating
Amanda A.
Frostburg, MD
This is my favorite box of candy to receive for Valentines Day. I actually tell my boyfriend each year to buy this for me. There is a good mix of dark and milk chocolate as well as assorted fillings. My only complaint is that there is not a marshmallow filling but the vanilla cream is very similar.
Angela S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Russell Stover chocolate has really gone downhill. I worked at a retail store for a few years and I could taste the difference. Russell Stover doesn't make their own chocolate... They purchase it from cheap vendors and melt it for their own use and call it their own. I do not care for this brand.
violeta z.
I absoulutly love this great for a gift in the holidays and one of my favorite when I get them for valentines day specially cuz they have all kinds if them yum.I love the milk chocolate one my fav dark chocolate not really a fan but there are that I like, like the one that has caramel.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You can't go wrong with Russell Stover's chocolate! I love chocolate so maybe I'm just not picky. Every Valentines Day, I expect to receive a box of chocolates from my boyfriend because I love testing all the different flavors. He knows I like these ones, and we have never turned back!
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
I used to work for RSC, so I'm familiar with this box. It's a big box and looks nice as a gift. But don't be fooled...there is only one layer of candy..the box is so large it looks like there would be more. This box is more of a statement piece than to feed a large crowd.
KimLann D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite piece out of the RS box?