Russell Stover Fine Assorted Chocolates uploaded by Bethany F.Russell Stover Fine Assorted Chocolates uploaded by Kalani A.Russell Stover Fine Assorted Chocolates uploaded by Amanda V.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Fine Assorted Chocolates.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®. see more...

• What is your favorite piece out of the RS box?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kari M.
Was wanting chocolate super bad yesterday so I picked up one of these! It cost me $5 and had a decent amount of delicious chocolates . Works well for me because the ones I don't eat my husband does . We both devoured the box! Delicious chocolate! I love most Russel Stover little holiday chocolates . Truffles are the best!
Amanda V.
These are the greatest! Great for gift giving and for have a secret stash at home. Everyone loves them during the holidays. They're creamy and flavorful and you can have a few or eat them all! I always recommend them and will keep buying them!
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
You can't go wrong with Russell Stover's chocolate! I love chocolate so maybe I'm just not picky. Every Valentines Day, I expect to receive a box of chocolates from my boyfriend because I love testing all the different flavors. He knows I like these ones, and we have never turned back!
Amanda A.
Frostburg, MD
This is my favorite box of candy to receive for Valentines Day. I actually tell my boyfriend each year to buy this for me. There is a good mix of dark and milk chocolate as well as assorted fillings. My only complaint is that there is not a marshmallow filling but the vanilla cream is very similar.
Angela S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Russell Stover chocolate has really gone downhill. I worked at a retail store for a few years and I could taste the difference. Russell Stover doesn't make their own chocolate... They purchase it from cheap vendors and melt it for their own use and call it their own. I do not care for this brand.
jerry c.
Boston , MA
These are mildly delicious, however i hate boxes of chocolate like this, you always dislike half of the flavors, (as i did) and you need a freaking chart to figure out which ones you want. please skip this on valentine's day and just get a classic candy bar that you know you like and you actually have an idea of what you are eating
violeta z.
I absoulutly love this great for a gift in the holidays and one of my favorite when I get them for valentines day specially cuz they have all kinds if them yum.I love the milk chocolate one my fav dark chocolate not really a fan but there are that I like, like the one that has caramel.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
I used to work for RSC, so I'm familiar with this box. It's a big box and looks nice as a gift. But don't be fooled...there is only one layer of candy..the box is so large it looks like there would be more. This box is more of a statement piece than to feed a large crowd.
KimMy O.
YES! I absolutely love this chocolate. I see them in every store I go to, and in such pretty gift-able boxes during the holidays. Great gift for co-workers and friends who appreciate the love and art of great quality chocolate --- even better gift to yourself *chuckles* I can eat a whole box in one sitting #addictive
Cheyenne D.
Abilene, TX
Yum yum yum is all I have to say! I love the milk chocolate assortments! (I don't like dark chocolate period) but even the dark chocolate ones are pretty good. Amazing if you like dark chocolate
KimMy O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite piece out of the RS box?