Russell Stover : Fine Assorted Chocolates uploaded by Chrissy D.Russell Stover : Fine Assorted Chocolates uploaded by Lisa  W.Russell Stover : Fine Assorted Chocolates uploaded by Slayahontas S.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Handcrafted in small batches see more...

• When your loved one gets you a present, are these one of your top...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laura L.
I've received several boxes of these Russell Stover assorted chocolates as gifts. Overall, they are only okay. The chocolate is not the best quality and I don't like several of the flavors. However, they definitely aren't terrible. I'd say they are a middle of the road chocolate gift.
Slayahontas S.
I was gifted both, the fine assorted child chocolates and the ribbon candy. The chocolates were to die for. I'm mostly a Godiva girl but this made me a Stover Believer! Plus, it can be a cheaper alternative as well!
Britney W.
Morristown, TN
We have an outlet near my town about 45 minutes away from my house and I love visiting it from time to time. Great sweet treat and love getting little boxes for my kids on V-Day. They are always excited for chocolate.
Stephanie V.
Atlanta, GA
My guilty pleasure. They aren't the best quality chocolate in the world, but they are so addictive I go through a whole box in just a few days! Mmmm... they make for a great surprised for Valentine's Day.
Gregory G.
Ellicott City, MD
I give these during Christmas in stockings.
definitely my second favorite boxed candy.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
I give anything Russell Stover 5 stars! I recently took a trip to Corsicana, TX and visited the factory they have there. I picked up some of these and A LOT more!
Shannon w.
I had gotton my hubby a bigger box for fathers day and he loved them and so did every one else who tried them chocolate was perfect and the middle was creamy ,price on them was decent.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not big on eating chocolate from a box and most that do come in a box never taste good. These are not really different you will probably get two from the box that taste good.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
Pretty cheap chocolate. You get what you pay for. I personally would rather have none than have this stuff. My mother-in-law loves these, though, so it won't hurt to try. You'll only be out a couple of bucks, and you might just like them.
Lisa  W.
Sooo good I love this chocolate not only cause they are assorted but because they are rich in taste and delicious, great quality and freshness
Ariel P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Foodie Expert
When your loved one gets you a present, are these one of your top three picks candy wise?