Russell Stover Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Coconut Cream

by Russell Stover

Russell Stover® Dark Chocolate Coconut Cream Pumpkin.

My favorite halloween trear! The chocolate is so creamy and coconut is perfect balance!
Start your review of Russell Stover Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Coconut Cream!
Patty V.
I LOVE this brand! The chocolate cover is delicious and every single flavor I tried are glorious. Highly recommended for this Halloween!
Tami W.
Richfield, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these just wish you could get them year round. Love how every holiday has a different shape and flavor.
carol D.
Estero, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Russell Stover’s coconut cream dark chocolate are my guilty pleasure. They are very sweet but the dark chocolate balances out the sweetness. Can be hard to find outside of holiday seasons. Would order on line but shipping price is astronomical.
Trayce R.
Greenville , SC
I love Russell Stover candy. I especially love when you can stop by one of the candy centers and watch them make it. They have some of the best chocolate that you can get. The prices are great to and during any holiday they are a hit with everything you would need.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nothing gets me in the Halloween spirit like a delicious chocolate pumpkin! I could eat 100 of these this time of year!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
#Hallowin #contest These pumpkins are so tasty and good, plus they are so cute. Plus, I love dark chocolate, and you can get they relatively cheap. They are a good value, but I won’t buy them all the time, because they are candy.
Brittany M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are my favorite and they are so yummy and so tasty they are the perfect combination chocolate and coconut
Amanda N.
Such a perfect marriage of dark chocolate and coconut. One of my favorite combinations. I find these little eggs hard to resist!
Kris C.
These are good. I enjoy coconut and Russel Stovers. These are a bit too creamy for me. I would like them to be more of a coconut consistency and less cream.
Tina J.
Where have these been my whole life! Normally I'm not a fan of the cream eggs but they sold me with the coconut and dark chocolate. I just wish they weren't so expensive.