Russell Stover Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Coconut Cream uploaded by Monica M.Russell Stover Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Coconut Cream uploaded by Monica M.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Dark Chocolate Coconut Cream Pumpkin. see more...

Trayce R.
Greenville , SC
I love Russell Stover candy. I especially love when you can stop by one of the candy centers and watch them make it. They have some of the best chocolate that you can get. The prices are great to and during any holiday they are a hit with everything you would need.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
#Hallowin #contest These pumpkins are so tasty and good, plus they are so cute. Plus, I love dark chocolate, and you can get they relatively cheap. They are a good value, but I won’t buy them all the time, because they are candy.
Viktoria B.
Paramus, NJ
Russel Stover comes out with these during all different holidays. This flavor specifically is amazing bc the chocolate is so rich mixed with the coconut, its really good! I buy these all the time.
Tina J.
Where have these been my whole life! Normally I'm not a fan of the cream eggs but they sold me with the coconut and dark chocolate. I just wish they weren't so expensive.
Kris c.
These are good. I enjoy coconut and Russel Stovers. These are a bit too creamy for me. I would like them to be more of a coconut consistency and less cream.
Patty V.
I LOVE this brand! The chocolate cover is delicious and every single flavor I tried are glorious.
Highly recommended for this Halloween!
Amanda N.
Such a perfect marriage of dark chocolate and coconut. One of my favorite combinations. I find these little eggs hard to resist!
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nothing gets me in the Halloween spirit like a delicious chocolate pumpkin! I could eat 100 of these this time of year!
Alicia F.
Ventura
OMG....I can't even tell you how rediculously amazing these are!!! I love eggs and russell stovers is super delcious!
Brittany M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are my favorite and they are so yummy and so tasty they are the perfect combination chocolate and coconut
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
My favorite halloween trear! The chocolate is so creamy and coconut is perfect balance!