BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Dark Chocolate & Marshmallow Egg.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®. see more...

Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Russell Stover is such a great quality candy maker. The chocolate has such a rich flavor and the marshmallow is so perfectly gooey.
Shadya M.
Ugh I love these so much, i love all of these sweets from this company and I'm always buying like 5 for 3 dollars and its just geat
Michele M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Simply the best marshmallow egg! Literally melts in your mouth, full of chocolate and marshmallow flavor. Not too sticky either!
Dani B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is an okay candy, I usually don't buy sugar free candies, but you cant really tell the difference with these!!!
Bonnie B.
Somerset, KY
I love this I get them every year I just hate that it only for easter and not year round.but I try and stock up.
Hayden P.
Fort Myers, FL
Every Easter I get two of these in my Easter Basket and I love them! They are VERY sweet but in a good way!
Nikki T.
Somerset , KY
I absolutely love these. Perfect combination of chocolate and marshmallow!!! I can almost taste one now
Kayla N.
fort lupton, CO
Chocolate marshmellows are always good! Creamy on outside chewy on inside. These are always an original
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
I wait allllllll year for these. My favorite sweet treat. Best marshmallow eggs by any company.
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
Inexpensive and a great easter bag stuffer but a little too sweet for me personally
Hayden P.
Fort Myers, FL
Has anyone tried the Red Velvet version of these?
michelle A.