BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Dark Chocolate & Marshmallow Egg.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®. see more...

Jessica D.
Cincinnati, OH
Ohh my good Lord. Perfect Easter treat over here! Throw these bad boys in the fridge and go to town. The marshmallow inside is more of a fluff than a puffy marshmallow. It just fills the cracks of the soul.
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
In love with these!!! I will trade so many things in my Easter basket for these! I love putting them in the freezer! The marshmallow gets hard, but when you eat it, it's chewy! I love love love these! Dark chocolate is my favorite!
Jennifer M.
I buy the sugar free marshmallow eggs. They are so good and so hard to find. I only found them at Walgreens. These aren't something I eat often because of the Maltitol. A great treat once in a while.
Nicole K.
N Las Vegas, NV
These are great! I've grown to really enjoy dark chocolate and not just because it's healthier for you than other types but it does have a distinct & strong flavor. You can't go wrong with a chocolate and marshmallow combo!
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Oh my goodness how i love these. These are my go-to Easter candy aside from Cadbury eggs. The marshmallow is always fresh and the light coating of chocolate is pure perfection.
Nique M.
This is an okay candy, i usually don't like sugar free candies, but you cant really tell the difference with these!!! They are great and my children love them!
malloriepaige
Iredell, TX
Chocolate and pumpkin!? What more could you want! This is my favorite brand of chocolate and it just tastes so good! If you haven't tried it yet do it!
Amy H.
Beverly Hills, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is probably one of my favorite marshmallow chocolate candies. they have so many flavors! Not to mention their outlet is just 30 miles from me!!
Katie L.
Love that these are always good to have on Easter, my family loves them they are quite delicious. The marsmallow in the middle is sticky and sweet.
Kayla H.
I looove the chocolate marshmallows. The marshmallows are always really sweet and melt in your mouth, and the chocolate is a really nice pairing.
Hayden P.
Fort Myers, FL
Has anyone tried the Red Velvet version of these?
michelle A.