BY GENERIC

Handcrafted in small batches see more...

Russell Stover Cookies N Cream Rabbit, 7 oz
  • "a unique twist on a traditional milk chocolate bunny with a yummy blend of cookies and cream chocolate instead" in 2 reviews
  • "This is what I look forward most in my Easter basket." in 1 review
  • "My family gets these for each other every year and they are one of my favorite parts of Easter!" in 1 review
  • "One of the best cookies and creme out there...so yummy..every easter i purchase these" in 1 review
Samantha R.
Yuck! these stupid bunnies suck. Do not waste your time or money buying this nonsense. They are almost always broken before you even get them home. And once you do get them open and eat them they taste horrible. Not buying this again.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Normally I hate eating chocolate bunnies. The day I tried one of these bad boys changed that view.
Vanessa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
We buy these at Eater Time to give to the kids. The love the cookies and cream chocolate
Andrea T.
Corona, NY
I just love the taste of vanilla especially with cookies inside. I buy these during Easter especially.
Lindsey F.
East Lansing, MI
A unique twist on a traditional milk chocolate bunny with a yummy blend of cookies and cream chocolate instead
Brittany T.
Gresham, OR
This is what I look forward most in my Easter basket. It has a smooth, sweet flavor that's characterized by a delicious cookie crunch. It's also one of the few Cookies 'n cream flavored treats available.
Sean O.
Jacksonville, FL
Russel Stover makes some amazing chocolate. A cookies and creme bunny is the finishing product to any good easter basket. Totally worth the buy.
Devon F.
Not as good as the milk chocolate or peanut butter, but that's just a personal preference!
Sidney B.
Stuttgart, AR
Favorite candy! it's the best. I get these every year when Easter comes around!
Carrie C.
Oakland, CA
I use to get these in my Easter basket as a child and I still love them! They are inexpensive as well. Great buy!
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Where can I purchase these?
Vicki S.
Stuart, FL
Are there other flavors ?