BY GENERIC

Handcrafted in small batches see more...

Russell Stover Cookies N Cream Rabbit, 7 oz
  • "a unique twist on a traditional milk chocolate bunny with a yummy blend of cookies and cream chocolate instead" in 2 reviews
  • "This is what I look forward most in my Easter basket." in 1 review
  • "My family gets these for each other every year and they are one of my favorite parts of Easter!" in 1 review
  • "One of the best cookies and creme out there...so yummy..every easter i purchase these" in 1 review
Vicki S.
Stuart, FL
If you are tired of the same old chocolate bunny at Easter then you have got to get Russell Stover Cookies n Cream Bunny. It is one of the best tasting cookies and cream candy I have tried. It real creamy and oh so sweet.
Samantha R.
Yuck! these stupid bunnies suck. Do not waste your time or money buying this nonsense. They are almost always broken before you even get them home. And once you do get them open and eat them they taste horrible. Not buying this again.
Brittany T.
Gresham, OR
This is what I look forward most in my Easter basket. It has a smooth, sweet flavor that's characterized by a delicious cookie crunch. It's also one of the few Cookies 'n cream flavored treats available.
Sean O.
Jacksonville, FL
Russel Stover makes some amazing chocolate. A cookies and creme bunny is the finishing product to any good easter basket. Totally worth the buy.
Valerie K.
San Jose, CA
We actually just bought these for our kids for Easter. Not only are they cute but they are so good. The chocolate melts in your mouth!
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
I am totally looking forward to trying one of these this Easter season! I love cookies and cream everything so I would LOVE this!
Julie W.
So delicious! I usually get one in my Easter basket. The same great taste of cookies and creme in a cute bunny shape!
Carrie C.
Oakland, CA
I use to get these in my Easter basket as a child and I still love them! They are inexpensive as well. Great buy!
Sara W.
Wabash, IN
Yum! I normally don't care much for white chocolate but I love Russell Stovers cookies n cream bunnies!
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Normally I hate eating chocolate bunnies. The day I tried one of these bad boys changed that view.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Where can I purchase these?
Vicki S.
Stuart, FL
Are there other flavors ?