BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Coconut Cream Egg.
Covered in dark chocolate.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®. see more...

• Does it have pieces of coconut actually in them5 Answers
  • Is it easy to find when it is not Easter time?6 Answers
  • Are these only available during easter?4 Answers
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I bought these at Walgreen severely discounted at 90% off so I paid .07 for them. I wish I would of bought more! The dark chocolate was perfect it was a thin layer and not too hard to break through. The coconut cream was the perfect amount of coconut flavor and a litter on the sweeter side but perfect for my tastes!
jessica D.
I look forward to these candies coming out every year. The chocolate shell and the soft insides taste great. The only issue is that I find it expensive for the size of the candy. I would like it if you could purchase it in packages instead of individually.
Sunshine R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these things. One of the best parts about spring and Easter. I just wish that they came in milk chocolate too. The dark chocolate is still very delicious though
Cassie C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Easter time when these Russell Stover chocolate eggs come out. I usually pick them up at Dollar General, Walgreens, or CVS Pharmacy. The coconut cream egg is so delicious and is just the right size to satisfy my sweet tooth. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it only comes in dark chocolate. I'd rather have milk chocolate, but you really can't taste any bitterness in this. I would purchase these over and over again. I'll be sad when Easter is over and they disappear until next year!
Lois L.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite Easter/Spring Seasonal candy! This needs to be a year round candy. Each year, the minute I find these in the stores, I purchase several. Coconut and Dark Chocolate...perfect combination.
Aimee M.
Spring, TX
I look forward to the Russell Stover Eggs every Easter - actually they have versions for every holiday ;) The coconut cream egg in dark chocolate is one of my favorites!!
Erica T.
Atlanta, GA
This to me symbolizes Easter is coming. The coconut is flaky and sweet and the dark chocolate gives a great contrast of flavor. Wish they had these in bar form all year
Shamecka L S.
Anaheim, CA
Omg, so I found these at Rite-Aid 2 for 1$ during Easter time. I decided to try and I must say, I'm hooked. I bought all the flavors to try but the coconut cream is my absolute favorite! A must buy next Easter holiday
Natalie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Russell Stover overall is delicious but if you love dark chocolate & coconut then these are the candies for you. Not too sweet but gives you what you were craving
MJ P.
Great coconut filling covered in delicious chocolate. I am going to miss these on Easter now that I cannot eat chocolate. Please someone make sure to eat one for me. Please.
Ariana S.
Harrisonburg
Is it easy to find when it is not Easter time?
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Does it have pieces of coconut actually in them
Nicole D.
Are these only available during easter?