Add a Photo

By RUSSELL STOVER
#827 in Chocolate
Russell Stover® Coconut Cream Egg.
Covered in dark chocolate.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.

I love Easter time when these Russell Stover chocolate eggs come out. I usually pick them up at Dollar General, Walgreens, or CVS Pharmacy. The coconut cream egg is so delicious and is just the right size to satisfy my sweet tooth. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it only comes in dark chocolate. I'd rather have milk chocolate, but you really can't taste any bitterness in this. I would purchase these over and over again. I'll be sad when Easter is over and they disappear until next year!
jessica D.
jessica D.

I look forward to these candies coming out every year. The chocolate shell and the soft insides taste great. The only issue is that I find it expensive for the size of the candy. I would like it if you could purchase it in packages instead of individually.
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.

I love these things. One of the best parts about spring and Easter. I just wish that they came in milk chocolate too. The dark chocolate is still very delicious though
MJ P.
MJ P.

Great coconut filling covered in delicious chocolate. I am going to miss these on Easter now that I cannot eat chocolate. Please someone make sure to eat one for me. Please.
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Spring, TX

I look forward to the Russell Stover Eggs every Easter - actually they have versions for every holiday ;) The coconut cream egg in dark chocolate is one of my favorites!!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Philadelphia, PA

Russell Stover overall is delicious but if you love dark chocolate & coconut then these are the candies for you. Not too sweet but gives you what you were craving
Jaylinne P.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL

Great for Easter. To decorate a Easter bag or an Easter party these tasty chocolates don't disappoint. The coconut goes well with the dark chocolate.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Sartell , MN

I always get a few of these the moment they come out in stores for Easter!!! I love to put them in the freezer for a tasty treat!
Averi K.
Averi K.
Paso Robles, CA

These are so gross! I hate getting them for Easter. Sorry for the bad review but I just don't like them. They taste fake to me.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Turlock , Ca

This chocolate are really good me and my family love to purchase this especially in Easter
Their great go put in the baskets
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Harrisonburg, VA

Is it easy to find when it is not Easter time?
Payton T.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR

Does it have pieces of coconut actually in them
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

Are these only available during easter?

Join Now