Russell Stover Chocolate Covered Nuts, uploaded by Megan W.Russell Stover Chocolate Covered Nuts, uploaded by Gwendolyn J.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Fresh Almonds, Crunchy Pecans, Roasted Peanuts, Cashews And English Walnuts, All Dipped In Sweet Milk Chocolate.
Comes In Complimentary Seasonal Gift Wrap While Supplies Last. Wrapping Paper Design May Vary.

• Why would his be in the fitness category?3 Answers
  • Does this taste like real chocolate or does it taste like...7 Answers
  • are you planning to make the russell stover chocolates t...2 Answers
Russell Stover Chocolate Covered Nuts,
  • "Omg I love these I guess we can use the holidays as an excuse to eat them makes a great gift " in 1 review
  • "Was very good and always fixes my chocolate craving when I am having a bad day." in 1 review
  • "Russel Stover is higher quality chocolate out of the brands you can buy in a grocery store (of course it cannot be compared with small chocolate factories) and it not too expensive." in 1 review
Ashley R.
Hartford, CT
This is great for Valentine’s Day or for a sweet stay at home movie date. They are sweet and crunchy. You will need water but the mixture in texture complement each other.
Maria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good! I really love the flavor and I can't stop eating them! They have such a nice texture but the only thing i wish it did have a little more would be peanuts! I was able to find them at Wal-Mart.
Brittany L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Heaven in a box. This is one of the best things I've ever tried from Russell Stover. It's hard to go wrong with chocolate and nuts, but they took it to the next level. Having an assortment of different nuts (the cashews are my favorite) and their world famous chocolate? Perfection. The ultimate PMS chocolate. :P
maisa s.
Russell Stover Chocolate Covered Nuts
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Nutritional Info: Potassium: 20.0, Dietary Filter: 1.0, Total Fat: 16.0, Sodium: 15.0, Serving Size: 3 piece, Saturated Fat: 5.0, Cholesterol: 5.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Protein: 4.0, Calories: 230.0, Sugars: 13.0, Size: 10 oz

Ingredients: Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Soy Lecithin/An Emulsifier, Vanillin/An Artificial Flavor, Nuts, Cashews, Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts, Peanuts, Unsweetened Chocolate, Lecithin/An Emulsifier, Artificial Flavour
Rebecca D.
Dewitt, MI
I absolutely love these Russell stover nut clusters! They are better than all other chocolate but candies out there! I buy these whenever I get the chance. I do blot but competitor brands because this is absolutely the best choice to make! I highly recommend buying these chocolates!!!!!
Gwendolyn J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received these free from Houseparty. It's the milk chocolate pretzels with sea salt and omg delicious. The salt with the chocolate takes it up a notch. Too bad the bag is small lol or maybe that's a good thing.
E.B. V.
These candies in my personal opinion are not that good. I am a chocolate fiend. I personally love chocolate and would not mind spending money for it. However, this candy seems to have your generic flavors- similar to sees candies, chocolate is very sugary to me. But if you like sees candies you will definitely like this brand.
Yesenia J.
I once received these Russell Stover chocolates as a gift from a co-worker and I have been obsessed. I buy some whenever I can find it for a good price. I prefer other chocolates, but these are definitely great in their own right.
Jodi K.
Elmira, NY
I grew up liking Russel Stover since these were the only brand my grandmother would buy us in our Christmas stocking and Easter basket. These chocolates taste very good for a lower priced option. My favorite are the coconut eggs at Easter time!
Sara B.
Caldwell, ID
Great for someone that likes nuts in their chocolate for a bit of crush within the smooth chocolate. Russel Stover is higher quality chocolate out of the brands you can buy in a grocery store (of course it cannot be compared with small chocolate factories) and it not too expensive.
Lindsey r.
Tellico Plns, TN
Does this taste like real chocolate or does it taste like diet food?
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Why would his be in the fitness category?
skye m.
calgary, ab
are you planning to make the russell stover chocolates tween hearts going to be sugar free?