BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Chocolate Brownie Egg.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®.
Covered in milk chocolate. see more...

akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
Russell is my fav chocolates and my favorite are the milk chocolates (in any brand) ... But when I tasted these.. I could not stop with one... I'm diet conscious but I eat at least one a day... Cheating my diet..lol... I love these chocolates ...
Angela G.
Houma, LA
We love these at Easter. Great for stuffing baskets, especially for the big kids ( hubby). Everyone looks forward to getting them.
Carrie M.
Leesburg, FL
These are soooo good! Russell Stovers has about 10 different kinds, coconut & almond, birthday cake, lemon cake, peanut butter crunch, etc.... You have to be careful though, you cant eat just one!
Brittany G.
Chattanooga , Tn
Love these eggs. They are absolutely delicious. Definitely satisfied my sweet tooth. My favorite is the red velvet and cookie dough.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
They don't taste exactly like a brownie but it's pretty close! I always love Russell Stover single serving chocolate
Lexi C.
Owensboro, KY
Ooooh these are delicious. My mouth watered just thinking about them. If you are a chocolate fan, try these out.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is yummy, especially if you stick it in the freezer! It is creamy, and smooth, and very rich!
Angela G.
Greenfield, WI
These tasted so good. When they went on easter i stocked up! (It was hard not to eat them all at one time).
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
They are absolutely delicious. Definitely satisfied my sweet tooth. You have to be careful though, you cant eat just one!
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
These are super yummy!! I love any of the Russell Stovers eggs around easter, and love to pack my kiddos easter basket with them!