BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Chocolate Brownie Egg.
Handcrafted in Small Batches®.
Covered in milk chocolate. see more...

Ashley B.
Johnson City, TN
This is definitely my weakness around the holidays. Yes all Russell stover products are good in my opinion, but this brownie one is by far my favorite! It is so chocolatey and the inside actually tastes like brownie batter making it irresistible.
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
Russell is my fav chocolates and my favorite are the milk chocolates (in any brand) ... But when I tasted these.. I could not stop with one... I'm diet conscious but I eat at least one a day... Cheating my diet..lol... I love these chocolates ...
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA
These are a must every year in my children's Easter baskets. The have many different flavors to satisfy everyones personal taste. My family and I love Russell Stovers Candy eggs!
Carrie M.
Leesburg, FL
These are soooo good! Russell Stovers has about 10 different kinds, coconut & almond, birthday cake, lemon cake, peanut butter crunch, etc.... You have to be careful though, you cant eat just one!
Brittany G.
Chattanooga, TN
Love these eggs. They are absolutely delicious. Definitely satisfied my sweet tooth. My favorite is the red velvet and cookie dough.
Angela G.
Houma, LA
We love these at Easter. Great for stuffing baskets, especially for the big kids ( hubby). Everyone looks forward to getting them.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
These are super yummy!! I love any of the Russell Stovers eggs around easter, and love to pack my kiddos easter basket with them!
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
They are absolutely delicious. Definitely satisfied my sweet tooth. You have to be careful though, you cant eat just one!
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
They don't taste exactly like a brownie but it's pretty close! I always love Russell Stover single serving chocolate
Lexi C.
Owensboro, KY
Ooooh these are delicious. My mouth watered just thinking about them. If you are a chocolate fan, try these out.